Chapter 2

Hey guys! Like I've said, this chapter is a little more longer than the previous one :)

☆Shortly explaint☆

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(S/C) = skin color

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(E/C) = eye color

(F/C) = favorite color

(S/F/C) = second favorite color

(F/F) = favorite food

(F/A) = favorite animal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Timeskip)

A neko with (h/c) (h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes was sitting in her bed in a white, empty room, her skin had a (s/c) color. She was now 15 years old and was wearing a white coat that the director gave/threw at her. The teen was looking at her (f/a) plush and seemed thinking about something.

ि०॰०ॢी Your POV ि०॰०ॢी

It's been 7 years, 7 years since I've been taken here. My life had completly changed since then, I'm almost always in an experimentation room, where the scientists experiment on me, make me drink strange subsets, then I have to bear all the hits given by the director, he says it's to 'test my resistance' but I know he's just doing it for the fun.
My cat ears rose at the sound of the door opening, I looked up to see a young woman with short white hair and green eyes, she was wearing a lab coat. 

"Hi (Y/N)!" "Connie!" I jumped off my bed and attacked her with a big hug, "Wow, calm down!", she laughed but soon stopped when she saw all the wounds I had, "He hits you more and more stronger every day", "Yeah, I think he's mad" "I think so too, well, we have to patch up that" "Okay". I looked at her as she pulled out the medical kit. As she began to clean my wounds, I remembered how I met her.

(Flashback 5 years ago)

The 10 years old neko was curlling in a ball and crying on the floor, the experiences were so painfull and she was missing her mom and her dad. She cried and cried until the door opened and a woman comes in and looked at her. "It's horrible! How can he do this to such a young child!"

As the woman approached, the neko stepped back until her back touched the wall, seeing she couldn't escape, she glared at the woman who only smiled, "Don't be afraid little one, I just want to help you" she put her hands up and approached.
The ears of the neko fell on her head as she began to hiss like a cat would. When the woman stretched out her hand to touch her, she bit it, the woman winced, "Ow, you were really scared, huh? Shh, it's okay now, I don't want to hurt you".

The neko felt a hand peting her head, a wave of guilt invaded her, she pulled her fangs out of the woman's hand and began to lick the bite, hoping that the woman would feel less pain.

"My name is Connie, you should be (Y/N)? Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you" Connie said and started treating her wounds as the (Y/N) watched her with a surprised look.

Connie came back every day to see (Y/N), she looked after her, played with her, brought her (f/f) even if she wasn't allowed to and taught her all that a child of her age would learn at school, the neko was beginning to find her humanity again, she began to feel joy despite the experiences and torture she was experiencing every day.

When (Y/N) asked her why she was so kind to a monster, Connie replied, "You're not a monster, you're just a little girl with cat ears and tail, it doesn't make you a monster, what makes you human is not your appearance, it's what's here" she said pointing at (Y/N)'s heart, "And you have a bigger heart than any human here (Y/N), don't forget that".

One day, as Connie was teaching things to (Y/N), she began talking about her past, "You know, you kinda remember me my daughter, Rebecca, she was my little sunshine and adored when I taught her new things. But one day, she fell seriously ill , i-it was a disease unknown to the doctors and she d-died 1 month after ", Connie was now crying, the neko approached her and embraced her in a gently hug, "I'm sorry for your loss". Connie looked at her and shook her head, wipping her tears, "N-no, it's not your fault and I managed to move on, after that I decided I would help children like you, taken to this place, it's probably what my little sunshine would have wanted".

After that, the neko had come to regard her as a mother and their bond grew stronger and stronger over the years.

(End of flashback)

The neko smiled, "It was the good old days, huh?" "Yes", the teen and the woman laughed, but what they didn't knew was that someone was watching them and wasn't pleased at all with what he saw.

~863 words~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)