【四】hawkeye pt. 2

King! AU

Part 2

× × ×

"Keiji-sama, we manage to track down Hawkeye location and her origin," one of the Royal Trackers bow down.

Warriors and Trackers are quite surprise when their crown prince, Keiji Akaashi order them to find a girl with alias Hawkeye. Keiji rarely uses his power as a royalty when he wants something.

"She's somehow connected to Nekoma Nation," the head of Royal Trackers speak.

Keiji's father - the King - almost choke on his drink. Nekoma Nation is the most powerful kingdom at this time with their kingdom - Fukurodani - as second.

"Oya oya?," Koutarou - the royal advisor - tilt his head to the side.

"Koutarou, do you know anything about Hawkeye?," the King asks.

Koutarou clear his throat and begin to speak in some serious voice, almost making Keiji and the rest laugh.

"Hawkeye's identity remain unknown until now. But her ability in battle field is far superior that Karasuno duo - Shoyo and Tobio. She is the reason why Nekoma never lost in war for the past 12 years,"

Keiji's mother - the Queen - disapprove of this Hawkeye girl. She already think of someone from neighbour nation to be her son's future bride and Fukurodani future queen.

"Keiji, why do you like Hawkeye?," she asks.

The crown prince grin a little. "There's something in her that attracts me. I hope she feels the same," his mind wonder off to the captivating [Eye Colour] orbs owner.

"Uh, sure"

》《

"TITSUROU!"

"[Name], stop cursing please. You're a crown princess for God sake. Please act like one," Morisuke groan out.

As the crown prince and crown princess' advisor, he needs to do a lot of things. Thank Heaven Kenma usually handle Tetsurou.

"Is it true we're going to Fukurodani Nation? When?," [Name] totally ignore Morisuke's comment and asks her older brother excitedly.

After the small incident with Fukurodani's crown prince, she can't wait to meet him again. Not as a crown princess, but as a Hawkeye. Her identity as a crown princess is hidden well for 18 years - her age.

The King of Nekoma - Nekomata - said it's the best to hide since women of Nekoma have a top fighting skills and [Name] being the royal, of course the best from the best. He's afraid if people find out about her, they will try to harm the royal children.

"Fukurodani is having a Halloween festival and I thought why not to drop by and greet Keiji and his family tomorrow. I also miss Koutarou," Tetsurou wipe his fake tears away.

Morisuke, Kenma and [Name] look at him up and down with a judging face. They literally back away from him and whisper to one another how weird the future King is.

"I hate the three of you,"

"Don't worry, Tetsu. You're sleeping outside tonight,"

"BUT BABE! KENMA,"

》《

His bluish green eyes wonder off to find the girl of his dream. Maybe his suggestion of having a Halloween festival doesn't pay off since he can't find any girls with a captivating [Eye Colour] eyes.

"Looking for someone?,"

He turn around, smiling a little and nod. "Specifically a girl, Tetsurou. By any chance, do you know anyone with the alias Hawkeye?," he asks directly to his idiotic yet pain-in-the ass friend.

Tetsurou chuckle. "In fact, she's the head of Trackers and Warriors of Nekoma. Why?," he knows very well and clear the reason why.

Judging from his sister's behaviour since she came back from the Enchanted Forest the belongs to the Fukurodani and also Keiji's action right now, he conclude the both of them have taken interest in one another.

"Do you think I can meet her?," Keiji's voice sounds a little bit excited but he managed to keep himself calm.

"Hmm~? Having a crush on some commoner, I see. Your taste is not bad, Keiji-sama," Kuroo tease. He doesn't want to reveal Hawkeye's true identity just yet. He wants everyone to be surprise especially the Queen of Fukurodani who seems to forget who she was before she married the King.

"A special commoner, Tetsurou. I wish she could teach me an archery. Her skills are top notch," Keiji reply, doesn't seem to faze by the teasing.

"Whatever floats your boat," Tetsurou hum. "She's inside the Enchanted Forest. Doing some stuff alone. You should go and entertain her," he give a pat on Keiji's back.

After the cat stroll away, Keiji quickly make his way towards the forest. His adrenaline pump in excitement and nervousness. Something that he never feel before. By the time he reach the place where he last saw her, a grin appear on his lips.

"Hey," he breathe out.

Hawkeye lift her head up from stroking Miko the Lion. Beside her, there's a some kind of drawing that she's been working on lately.

"Hey. What are you doing here?," a smile appear on her face.

"Looking for you, Hawkeye-san," Keiji tease.

A small giggle escape from her lips. She pat a place beside her, signing for Keiji to sit down. Miko send a glare towards Keiji. The lion doesn't like the idea of someone else that he doesn't know getting comfy with his mistress.

"It seems like this not-so-small fella over here hates me," Keiji comment.

"This fella doesn't like people who he doesn't recognize," [Name] reply as she continue stroking Miko. The lion purr. "Why are you looking for me?," she asks.

Keiji open his mouth to speak but nothing come out. "I don't know. It's just, I..," he's not sure if he should say he misses her.

"Miss me?," she guess.

"Yeah. We only met once and I don't know why I'm feeling like this with you," Keiji reply, dropping his head on her shoulder, sighing.

[Name]'s face turn crimson a little. Even herself doesn't know why she's longing to see him all the time. Of course it's a lie if she say she's not thinking about his handsome face 24/7.

"Shouldn't you go back to the festival?," she try to divert the subject away.

"No. Can we stay here in this position for a bit longer if you don't mind?," Keiji asks quietly and shyly.

"I don't," she quickly say.

Miko's ears twitch a little. He never hear the Hawkeye sounds so shy before. He's happy that Keiji can make her happy though he doesn't like Keiji. He get up from his position and lay down in front of them, covering them with his big body.

"Thanks Miko," he hear she says. His tails sway left and right as he watch the two talk and getting all comfy with each other.

The night night with Keiji falling asleep on [Name]'s lap and her hands on his hair.

Who needs a mother approval and he has the lion's?

like this » keiji akaashiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें