【二】 meeting the midget

their first encounter was something unforgettable for him. oh, how he wish to buried himself six feet underground at fukurodani's field. it was awfully embarrassing.

it was his first day in high school.

he wasn't one to be greedy but his definition of greedy seems to differ from others. asking people around about his direction his class during his first year was consider as a greed, according to akaashi keiji.

"excuse me, are you lost?" a small tap on his shoulder make him turn around.

there, stood in front of him, a very short girl he has ever seen wearing a high school uniform. 

"um..miss? are you sure you're in a right school? the nearest middle school is 500 meter away," he bluntly said.

smack!

akaashi rubbed his cheek. damn, this girl sure have one hell of a slap. he looked at her again and she was puffing out her cheeks.

cute

"my name is [last Name] [name] and i'm in class 2-5 for your information," she crossed her arms in dissatisfaction.

"ah, sorry..senpai,"

[name] mimicked his apologize, rolling her eyes in the process. "what class are you in, mister?" she asked.

"class 1-5, akaashi keiji," 

"well akaashi-kun, your class is right beside you,"

akaashi looked on his right side and looked up.

1-5

"i feel dumb,"

" know that from the start, don't worry,"

》《

second time meeting her?

boii

it's so cliché as fuck.

the second-year midget was running around the hallway to find bokuto freaking koutarou. the boy haven't pay her money and now she's broke. she just got scolded by her maths teacher cause she didn't bring her book WHEN BOKUTO BORROWED HERS.

bam!

since when the floor become so comfortable? i don't want to get up ev- omg

[name]'s eyes wide open, staring at the familiar green eyes who's looking at her in shock too.

"i-i'm sorry!" she squeaked out.

a certain horned-owl laughed causing a certain midget to glared at him.

"my sweet, sweet bokuto koutarou-kun, when are you going to pay my money and return back my maths book?," [name] placed her hands on her hips and raised one brow.

"w-well," bokuto began to sweat nervously. students who was passing by just shook their heads with one thing in mind.

bokuto-san is dead.

It is not a surprise for alll students in fukurodani academy when either yukie or [name] is looking for the second-year volleyball player with an irritated expression during lunch.

"i would appreciate if you get off my feet, senpai," akaashi spoke.

[name] looked down. her feet are standing on top of akaashi's. no wonder she feel so tall. mumbling a soft sorry, she help the poor first-year to stand up before chase after bokuto who's laughing so hard.

"AAGASSSHEE SAVE ME,"

》《

third time meeting her was not a fate, coincidence or destiny. akaashi stalked his senior who seems to be bored during free period. he's a little curious about her and so decided to follow her to the library. 

❝ curiosity kills the cat ❞

"state why is sweating good for humans?" he heard her muttering out. her left hand wrote fast the answer before flipping the next page. she felt the urge to look up and her eyes narrowed when her hues meet akaashi's.

"pleasure meeting you here, akaashi keiji. what are you doing here? stalking me?"

bingo!

akaashi turn red immediately and excuse himself from the library. god, it's so embarrassing! why did he do that anyway? 

❝ but satisfaction, however, brought it back ❞

[name]'s lips tugged with a smile. she had a feeling that the next two years are going to be super interesting.

status : edited
date : 15/9/19