【十二】 mine

[Name] sent random snaps to her friends and check their stories. A heavy sigh escaped her lips. She didn't even know why hanging out with her so-called friends was a great idea to kill time.

"Something wrong, [Name]-chan?" Miya asked with her voice full of worry.

"Nope, nothing is wrong," she grinned a little and make a thumbs up to her best friend. A small glances are send to her boyfriend who is sitting around with his two friends at the back.

Haruhi ― some girl [Name] doesn't like in their small clique ― seem to notice [Name]'s boyfriend. She snapped her fingers to get her four friends. "Look behind. A guy with short, messy, black hair and gunmetal blue eyes," she exclaimed.

All eyes were on Akaashi. [Name] feel her chest begin to suffocate. She doesn't like where was this going. Worry fill her mind at the thought of him leaving her for Haruhi though she knows he won't leave her for Haruhi.

"He's in class 6, right? Akaashi Keiji?" Miya asked for confirmation.

Haruhi nodded enthusiastically. She noticed [Name] has been given him a few glances and she won't let that girl have him. "[Name], do you think I should talk to him?" she asked with a sickeningly-sweet voice.

"Rumors has is that he's dating someone in our year."

"Well, I know every gossips in our school. Last time I check he's not dating anyone and girls. Do I need to make myself clear to whoever is interested in him that I call dibs on him?"

Everyone shook their head, didn't want to make their leader mad. 

"Really? Because last time I check he doesn't belong to anyone," [Name]s eyes bore into Haruhi's as a sly smirk appear on her lips.

Haruhi gritted her teeth wildly. "Akaashi is mine and mine! It's our rules that any guys that I set my eyes on, none of you can take him away even his ex," her voice raised by one octave.

Mika, Bokuto and Akaashi walk over them. The ruckus Haruhi cause bring their attention. The two-face change her angry expression rather quickly into an innocent one when she saw Akaashi approaching them.

"Anything wrong?," Bokuto voiced out his concern.

"M-My friend over here attack me. Saying your friend over there is hers," Haruhi fake her cry as the rest of the clique nod their heads.

Akaashi wrap his arms around [Name]'s as he place his chin on top of her head. "My girlfriend does not sounds like that. I know her better than anyone else," he mutter out.

"Girlfriend?!"

Alyssa smirk. "Ah introducing us. My name is Akagi Mika and my boyfriend over there is Bokuto Koutarou," she point towards the horn-owl. "My girlfriend over here is [Last Name] [Name] with her boyfriend, Akaashi Keiji,"

Haruhi clenched her fist in dissatisfaction. "You-!"

"Who's jersey do you think I'm wearing, Haruhi? You and I know that I'm the only child," [Name] smirked triumphantly.

"Oh, wanna know something?"

Akaashi was off guard when his girlfriend suddenly stood up and pull him into a sudden kiss. His eyes widen slightly before kissing back, ignoring Haruhi's screaming at the background.

The two parted away. [Name] intertwined their fingers and make an innocent face with a peace sign.

"He's mine."

status : edited