【十六】miracles do happen

♡ shiyukie_ , keijilover24 and 982,372 others

shiyukie_ , keijilover24 and 982,372 others

^ view all 867 comments

nyurufufu_ hott!

miezukoko kyaa~ another photo!

hirumatake yo im gay for you

nonanayoka yall hoes he's mine

You sequel a little at the new picture that your favourite model post, Akaashi Keiji. Your index finger furiously tap on the picture to like it over and over again.

Akaashi is a high school student who work as a model. Unfortunately, the both of you are not from the same school as you study in Itachiyama Academy. Like every normal fangirl, you hope that Akaashi will notice you and request you.

BUT that's probably not going to happen because your account is private.

Oh, did I mention that you have over 493 followers on Instagram? No? NOT SORRY

Anyway, you barely post anything on your account but once you post something, BAM! The amount of likes will reach until 120 and more with lots of comments. I guess that's what you get for being quite popular at school.

"Yo, [Last Name]! Is your account dead? You haven't post anything for like two months," your classmate ask, casually hanging out at your table.

"I don't have anything to post at this moment. I'm lazy to post a video of me singing," you grumble out.

Aihara - your best friend - slap your back. "Stop being so lazy! You have a lot of pictures and videos. Just post anything, lazy ass," she scold.

Mimicking your friend's words, you press Instagram app and search for anything that you think is interesting enough. You select a picture of yourself with a messy hair but only 10% of your face is show.

Less than one hour after you post, you already received around 71 likes and a few comments.

aiharaii_, tsuyahiroi and 71 others

captions? creds ; @aiharaii_

^ view all 20 comments

aiharaii_ oi! where's the credit?! 1 like

miyachichi pretty pretty 1 like

~

"I love your picture," Ieyasu give his famous eye-close smile.

A blush crept to your cheeks at the compliment. Ieyasu Yoshii is a captain of a soccer club and he's quite popular among girls. But of course he can't beat Akaashi's look.

"Thank you, Ieyasu-senpai," you say, smiling back.

Your friends sequel from the back and tease you all the way to the cafetaria. Suddenly, your phone vibrate signaling that you receive a message / notification. Your eyes widen in surprise.

KeijiAkaashi has requested to follow you

"hOLYSHIT ASDFGHJKL!"

Aihare take a look and snatch away your phone.

"Aihara Ino, give me back my phone!" you jump to grab your phone but fail since Aihara is a lot taller than you.

Your friends look what she's doing and leaving you behind as you sulk at the table.A few laugh and 'aww' can be hear before your phone is given back.

"I have a surprise," Kanzaki - your other friend - tap on the notification part and your eyes widen once again.

KeijiAkaashi liked your photo

KeijiAkaashi commented : you're so beautiful <3

A happy smile plaster across your face and hugs your friends while squealing in happiness. Maybe, miracle do happen.

Kanzaki grin secretly. Her plans work~

~

Akaashi roll on his bed. His manager give him two days of day off. He randomly scroll down on his Instagram feed before he receive a notification from his cousin, Kanzaki Yukiko.

It's a picture of Kanzaki and another girl he doesn't recognize. He stare in awe and swipe next to see a picture of him. Kanzaki tagged him and other account he doesn't know. He tap on the username to look at the owner.

"She's private," he mumble out. He look at the profile picture and it's the same girl that he stare in awe just now.

He request to follow the girl, not caring what fans will react and almost immediately the girl accept his request.

Akaashi scroll down to look at her feeds. There's not many photos or videos but he loves every single one of them. He click at one of the video.

❝She ask me son when I grow old
Will buy me a house of gold
And when your father turn to stone
Will you take care of me?❞

It's a short video of the girl singing. The caption was house of gold with a house emoji beside it. He listen to the video a few times before decide to check at her recent photo.

3 hours ago

The model smile and like the photo before comment something on it.

you're beautiful <3

~

hIYA! hope y'all enjoy this chapter.