【二十六】 secret santa

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~

Fukurodani Academy has a tradition where all students have to put a gift on their friends, crushes or lover on their place at their class secretly. But it's not that easy. They will take one paper from a box and open the paper, not telling anyone who is the person they need to give present to but the teacher. They need to guess who is their secret santa before the Christmas holiday or they're going to receive a punishment to it. That's the cons of the tradition.

The punishment is they need to write five pages of essay of why their principal is a great person.

Let's say, person A need to give a present to person B. Person B have to guess who is it and have to tell their homeroom teacher [HRT]. Person B's HRT will check if it's correct or wrong.

If person B does not tell the teacher who is their secret santa before the deadline, they will receive a punishment though they know who is their secret santa.

Get it?

Anyway, moving onnnnnnn

~

[Last Name] [Name]

Year 3 Class 6

His ears turn red just by looking at the name. He is his favourite senior's secret santa. Truth to be told, [Name] is one of those introvert girl who has her headphones on and read manga a lot. She's practically Yoongi type of introvert. She only open up to her friends who happen to be the popular girls at school. Not the bitchy type but they nice and kind type. He notice [Name] doesn't talk that much compare to her friends.

But when she talk, everyone will give her attention. Just because she doesn't talk that much doesn't mean she have low self-esteem.

"What are you thinking?," his classmate, Hiroshi ask.

Hiroshi is from the soccer club. He play as left winger and the captain despite being Year 2. He's one of talented and good-looking people that Akaashi know. In class, he sit in front of Akaashi and right now he's sitting backwards.

"About my secret santa. I don't what to give her," the setter open his mouth.

"It's a her?!," Hiroshi freak out. "Man, so lucky. I got some dude in Year 1. I probably going to give some new basketball shoe since he's in basketball club," he say, exposing himself.

"So, what do you she likes?," Hiroshi smirk, trying to make his best friend spill the tea.

"She always has her headphones on. Do you think she likes something related to Music?," Akaashi quietly ask.

Hiroshi begin to think. In Fukurodani, a lot of girls wear headphones and earphones and one of them is his sister. He silently pray that Akaashi is his sister's secret santa because he ship both of them a lot and he knows that Akaashi will not tell him who is the girl seeing how much a secretative person Akaashi is.

"I think they do. Try to give things like new high quality headphone, their favourite band or singers album or maybe something simple like a bracelet or a necklace," Hiroshi answer.

"I see," Akaashi hum. "I'll think about it," he add.

Hiroshi quickly turn back to his seat when their Social Studies teacher arrive. They whole class greet the teacher. Akaashi spend the whole period dozing off about [Name].

~

"NEE-SAN!"

[Name] rub her eyes and place her glasses on top of her head. Her head turn to the right to see her younger brother waving furiously at her with a friend beside him. She usually wait for him to finish soccer practice to walk home together because she doesn't want to go home yet if she feel like it. Also, she can't believe that her brother's secret santa is herself.

What kind of bullshit is that.

"Ah, it's Akaashi-kun from your brother's class," Yachika has an amuse expression on her face. "Do you think he is your secret santa?,"

[Name]'s orbs examine Akaashi who is walking towards her with her brother, Hiroshi. "Who knows," she hum. Her headphone clung around her neck. She doesn't feel like listening to songs.

"Hello Ikeda-senpai," Hiroshi and Akaashi both greet Yachika.

"Hello," Yachiko nod at them, smiling. "Ah, [Name]-chan. Can we go out tomorrow for shopping? I want to buy a present for my receiver," she clasp her hands together.

"Already?," [Name] sit straight. "Hiroshi, what do you want for Christmas?," she turn her head to her brother.

Hiroshi point at himself. "Eh, me? [Name]-nee, are you my secret santa?," he blinks in surprise. His own sister is his secret santa. This is not fun at all.

"Unfortunately, yes my dear brother," [Name] roll her eyes. "I wish my secret santa will give me simple things. I don't want something big. It's too bothersome to carry back home," she say.

Yachika snap her fingers. "Is it a necklace with small eiffel tower charm on it? The one where the lady sells it at the bridge?," she guess.

[Name] nod as a respond. That makes Akaashi shook. He thought he wants something music like but nah. He make a mental note to buy it later on the way.

~

She blink three times when her classmates are crowding at her table. She make her way towards her place and see a small bag with a sticky note on top of it. Her classmates begin to 'whoop' and 'hoot' when she take out the present. It's a necklace with a small eiffel tower charm on it. She take the sticky note and a smirk appear on her face.

from ur not-so secret santa

There are only three people that know about it. Yachika, Hiroshi and Akaashi. [Name] knows that Yachika and Hiroshi are not her secret santa, leaving Akaashi alone. Coincidentally, she have an extra gift which is an owl with volleyball keychain. It's still early so [Name] doubt Akaashi would be in class because he has morning practice.

Her friends has a teasing smirk on their faces. [Name] roll her eyes before walk downstairs to Year Two hallway with Yachika. As she expected, no one is inside except for Hiroshi.

"Oh! What brings you here?," Hiroshi look up from his phone.

"Akaashi Keiji," the name roll off from her tongue almost naturally. Hiroshi point at the seat behind him and [Name] make her way to the place. Yachiko is waiting outside of the class with a derp face.

"Say thank you to Akaashi-kun!"

Confusion wash all over Hiroshi. He look at his best friend's table before scream out in happiness and shock. He legit run like Naruto to the gym where volleyball team have their morning session practice.

thanks 4r the present
how does sundate sound? ;)

-[first initial]