【十九】horror movie

Watching a horror movie with you is fun.

That's what Akaashi will say if people ever ask him if his girlfriend is scared of horror movie. Frankly speaking, you're a huge fan of horror movie and actually not scared of it. Unlike some people who act all brave but end up screaming.

Sometimes you would flinch a little at the gun shots or some jump scares but that's all. Usually you and Akaashi will comment the main girl is stupid or don't go inside or you'll die or something like that.

"Hey, can we watch Jeepers Creepers 2?" Akaashi ask, clicking the movie.

"Horror?"

"Yes,"

You nod your head and go to the kitchen to make some popcorn and iced lemon tea for the movie. You've never heard of Jeepers Creepers but it must be good since it has second movie.

A good horror movie is not complete without pillow fort and that is why the both of you spend half and hour doing it before you make yourself comfortable.

Akaashi has his arm around you while eating some popcorn, waiting for the movie to starts. In the middle of the movie, you scream and hide your face on Akaashi.

"H-H-He's so u-ugly," you whimper as your body begin to tremble.

The setter look at his girlfriend in surprise. This is the first time he's seen you this scared but he need to agree, the crowman is very ugly and it's creepy as fuck. The movie continue as usual.

"Oh my God, it eat his head," Akaashi rub your knuckles with his thumb soothingly, calming you down as he whispers nothing but sweet things to your ears as you close your eyes in fear.

It's a good two hours before the movie finally end.

"I don't think we should watch the third movie," Akaashi say casually as he click on the next movie - Heroin Disqualified.

"There's a third movie?!" you stare at him in horror.

OMAKE :

MY CHILD
keiji, im scareddd
the creepers is hunting me

Akaashi roll over his bed as he groan. Maybe asking you to watch that is not a good idea.

SETMYHEART
be there in 5 :)