【十五】 no words needed

His head rested on your lap as he sleep, a hand intertwined in his on your thigh. The other played with his hair, a small smile on your face as you close your eyes, enjoying the music blast through the earphones.

Akaashi use the left side of earphone while you use the other side, listening to the same song ; Stay With Me.

It's an everyday routine after school. If Akaashi get to leave early, the both of you will sit under the old oak tree, talking or taking a small nap for half and hour before Akaashi give you a piggyback ride home.

"[Name], you up?," his soothing voice softly asks, rubbing your knuckles with his thumb.

No answer.

Akaashi sigh. This happen almost every time but not that he complaint. It gives him more time to spend time with his lover before seeing her again the next morning at school.

"Wake up, love. It's late," he poke your cheeks countless time before his ear catch the sound of you groaning.

A smile appear on his face as his eyes meet your tired one. You yawn and stretch a little before standing up with Akaashi's help.

"Let's go," you mumble out, holding your bag on your right hand as your left intertwine with Akaashi's hand.

The whole journey to your house is full of silence. Not much of talking as the both of you are listening to song from Akaashi's phone.

 Not much of talking as the both of you are listening to song from Akaashi's phone

[A/N: something like that but Akaashi is not bending down. YOU GET IT? oh anyone know what manga is that? please comment]

"No way, no way, no way sseureojyeo," you hum a little to the lyrics that you remember.

The setter can't help it but smile at your voice. All the little things that you do make him happy.

"시간을 Slow down. 조금만 더, 머물러 줘 oh," Akaashi quietly sing at one part as the both of you reach your house.

You pout and shake your head, responding to his song. "I can't stay. Sorry Keiji," you take off the earphone and give it to him.

The setter wear it. "It's fine," he ruffle your hair in a comforting way and plant a kiss on top of your head.

"See you tomorrow!"

Akaashi watch as you enter your house, just making sure that you're in safe and sound before walking back home. He loves this kind of moments.

No words needed.

Only actions prove how much he loves you.