【二十七】barista

inspired by : exo universe teaser

all of them look gr8

The familiar smell of a caffeine hit her nose

The familiar smell of a caffeine hit her nose. The bell make a sound as she enter the coffee shop. She carry her laptop bag with her unlike other days, she usually will bring her novel, manga or light novel. Her bright hues roam around the coffee. There are not many people around.

"Welcome," the deep and heart-warming voice greet her.

She look at him and nod in acknowledgement before move to her usual place, at the corner near to the electric socket. She put her bag at the place before walk towards the counter to order her drink.

"Can I have a latte?" she ask.

Too cute for the barista's liking. He doesn't want her to make that voice to any other guys. When or how, he's not sure but his feelings grow towards her more than just a barista-customer.

"Coming right up," he smile which is very rare occasion of him. "I'll send it to your table," he add, making the latte without looking at her.

She nod her head, skipping back to her table. She take out her laptop and her earphone. She search up for songs before continue typing her essay. Looking outside the window, she hum out her favourite song.

"Ah, it's the first snow fall," she mumble out, admiring the view.

She take out her camera that she got for her 16th birthday, she capture the moment. The building, snow, lighting and people passing by make it look aesthetic. A smile of satisfaction appear on her face as she look at the picture.

"Here's your latte," the barista place it on her table.

A tint of blush appear on his cheeks as she give him her innocent eye-close smile. He nod a little before walk away. She keep her camera inside her bag and about to take a sip of her latte.

 She keep her camera inside her bag and about to take a sip of her latte

She look at the barista and he wink at her. Beside the cup of latte, there's a small piece of paper with the barista's name and number. She take a picture of the latte and also the paper using her phone before uploading it on her Instagram.

"Akaashi Keiji," she mutter out and smile.