【九】 kabedon? nah

FLUFF!

~

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Bokuto-san, I won't kabedon [Last Name]-chan just to make her blush," Akaashi deadpanned.

"But Akaashi!" Bokuto whine.

The owl captain somehow find out his setter has a huge crush on his classmates a.k.a the lazy person in Class 2-5 but still smart like this guy in anime called Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge but he's worst than [Name]. At least, [Name] is one of the most popular in school.

"I don't get it how Akaashi likes someone like her. She's really loud unlike him," Washio comment.

"Haven't you heard?" Bokuto wear glasses that appear out of nowhere because it's anime and have a serious expression on his face.

"I'm Sakamoto,"

The gym is dead silence for a while. The whole team stare at Bokuto as if he's an alien. Konoha, Washio and Yukie laugh and roll on the floor.

"Bokuto-san please,"

"AKAASSHHIII!" Bokuto wail out. "I'm just kidding. What I was trying to say is, opposite attract that's why Akaashi likes her!"

The third-years stare at Bokuto with tears fill their eyes and proud expression plaster on their face.

"Bokuto, I'm so proud of you!"

"You finally say something wise for once!,"

"My child has grow up!"

"Gah, shut it!"

~

Your three friends couldn't shut up about the new ATEEZ official video - Say My Name- and argue which one looks the hottest. Luckily all of your friends are not here yet or else, chaos happen.

"Hongjoong is the hottest!"

"Shut up! Jongho is the MVP,"

"Please, we all know Mingi is," you sigh.

Your best friends shake their heads in disagreement. "[Name]-chan, Jongho is like the MVP on that video. How could you say Mingi is the hottest?," Ayu whine.

"I mean, look at him."

"Well, can't argue with that...,"

"Exact-fucking-ly," you deadpanned. "Please keep it down. I want to eat and you two know how I can be if I'm hungry," you plead, making a puppy face.

Alyssa - the mom - of the group give you an apologetic smile. "Sorry [Nickname]. We all have our own preferences, okay? I like Yeosang and you two like Jongho and Hongjoong," she advice.

"Okay, mom." - Chizuru teases.

"I'm sorry," Chiyoko - Chizuru's twin and also Jimin's huge fan -..

"Good. Now shut up and eat," - you says.

"[NAAMEEEE]!"

Bokuto and the rest of volleyball club look at your group. None of the girls in your group have a boyfriends but crushes, yes. If Akaashi confess, [Name] would be the first girl in the group to have a boyfriend.

"Aka-,"

"Nope, I'm still no going to kabedon her,"

The captain blink at Akaashi. "Can-"

"No, I can't read mind," Akaashi reply casually, eating his milk-bread. He's not that hungry so a bread will do.

Bokuto send looks to Yukie, Konoha and Washio. Three of them grin evilly. Akaashi gulp down.

"Oh no,"

"Oh yes,"

~

Chizuru and Chiyoko bid a goodbye to you before leave the school compound. You wave and sigh. You're suppose to walk with Hae today but she's sick so you're alone. Closing your locker, you take your textbook and stuff inside your bag.

"[NAAAAMEEE]-CHAN!"

You turn your head to the side, blinking a couple of times at Bokuto who's pushing Akaashi - your long time crush - towards you in a fast pace causing the you to lost your balance and almost fall but-

"Ah, sorry [Last Name]-chan," the setter mutter out.

"It's fine Akaashi-kun. Do you need anything?" you ask, smiling a little. Only God knows how fast your heart is beating when he stand so close to you.

"W-Well, you see," Akaashi play with his fingers nervously. "U-Uh, please don't hate me b-but-" his words are cut off when he sees you tilting your head to the side cutely.

"ohMYgod, stop being so cute," he mumble softly.

Your face turn crimson, so is Akaashi. "uH, I really like you but I don't know how to confess but Bokuto-san suggest me to kabedon you but I'm too shy to do it," the setter say in one breathe.

. . .

"I'm sorry for making this awkward," Akaashi say. He can feel his heart crack when you look down, not saying anything.

He close his eyes a little but walk away from you. Maybe, just maybe you're not the right person for him.

A sudden contact on his back making him to stop walking. A pair of small arms wrap around his waist from behind.

"I didn't say you could go," you mumble out, blushing a little. Your voice come out muffle since you bury your face against his broad back.

"[L-Las-"

" 'Kaashi, I like you too. Don't go, please?,"

Konoha cover Bokuto's mouth from fanboying so hard and drag him away from the scene. Honestly . . .

Akaashi turn around and engulf you with his embrace. You sigh when his familiar scent hit your nose and you hug him back. His soothing voice make your mind become hazy - a good one.

[WHATTHEACTUALFUC-ENGULF?!]

"I won't,"

~

E W the ending. I'm screeching inside.