【二十九】 small little moments

Dating Akaashi Keiji is never a mistake. The both of you love each other equally though it's hard to see one another due to Keiji being a famous idol that's constantly work late and sometimes have to go on tour. His company doesn't let you date him because you're not bringing any good to Keiji.

Therefore, the both of you are dating secretly ;)

Oohh scandalous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Keiji wants to be with you and willing to quit his career but you threaten him that you will run away if he do so.

His manager, Bokuto Koutarou support your relationship and have try to talk about it to the company but fail miserably.

"[Name], you there?," Keiji's voice snap you out from watching videos.

You open your FaceTime account and Keiji has a devilish look on his face. You make your account to auto mode so it will immediately answer any calls without you realizing it.

"Hi Keiji~," you make a peace sign and grin widely at him.

Keiji take a good look of your features that he miss so much. 6 months of world tour is a pain when he can't bring you along and the time difference. A sigh escape his lips as he stare at you.

A blush crept to your cheeks as you look at your phone. You're wearing earphones and lying down on bed as your laptop is right in front of you. You could feel the burning stares from him though you're texting your Internet friend.

"How was your day?," Keiji is asumming it's night time since your room is dark and you curl on your bed.

"It was good. I just miss you a lot, that's all," you mutter out, rubbing your eyes. You really want to sleep but you want to cherish this small little moments with your boyfriend who is always busy.

"Clingy, much?," he tease.

"Oh, shut it," you roll your eyes.

A smile appear on your face when you hear him chuckling. It gives you shiver. A good one and he never fail not to as he barely express his emotions.

"I want to sleep but I want to talk to you at the same time," you pout, tossing your phone away.

"Woman, choose one," Keiji deadpan.

"I can't," you whine, rolling on your bed.

"Do you want me to sing?," he suggest.

Keiji's voice is always calming and soothing. It always makes you doze off and pay to his voice but not what he's saying.

"Mhm..," you yawn and your eyes become half-lid. Blinking the tears away, you stretch and crack your knuckles to make yourself comfortable on the bed.

His voice blast through your earphones as you hug your pillow tight, curling into a small ball. The pillow that he always use still has his scent which makes you feel as if he's there with blanket over your body. It feels as though he's there with your eyes close.

Keiji lazily scroll his Twitter account as his voice hum out his latest song. A small smile appear on his face when he sees your peaceful face sleeping as he listen your even breathing. He misses that.

"Sleep tight, love," he murmur before fall asleep while staring at his loved one face.