【二十】17!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAE!

I'M HAPPY TO BE BORN IN THE SAME ERA AS YOU WHEN YOU'RE STILL DOESN'T DISAPPEAR BECAUSE OF OTHER ANIME YET.

[ 5 DECEMBER 2017 ; 12:15 AM]

PUBLISHED : 6 DECEMBER 2017 ; 1:19 AM

~

Keiji wake up with a good mood since it's his birthday. His mother make his favourite food as a breakfast.

❝ happy birthday my favourite setter!❞

He chuckle a little at his girlfriend's text. He doesn't have any expectations for big surprises and that was what exactly he told his significant other last week when was asked what he wanted for his seventeenth's birthday.

That was what he said but deep down inside, he really wants the latest album of his favourite band and he's been saving up for a while now. 

His day goes by and he never once sees his favourite person at all after giving him a birthday kiss during lunch. Keiji is not surprise when Bokuto try to hug him after he finish changing for volleyball practice.

"AKKKKAAASSSHHIII HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Bokuto attack him with hugs but he manage to dodge it.

"Thank you Bokuto-san but your hugs is too bone-crushing for my liking," Keiji say politely.

"Meanie!" Bokuto huff. "Anywayyy, can you follow me to the vending machine real quick? That damn Yukie wants an orange juice,"

Keiji snicker at the nickname though he doesn't intend to. Bokuto and Yukie bicker with each other a lot and give each other names.

"Sure," he nod. A few minutes late wouldn't hurt he thought.

Bokuto complaint a lot of things on their way to the vending machine and to the gym. Keiji just listen and say a few things. He take off his shoes and enter the gym but it's dark..? He turn around but Bokuto is missing.

POP!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKAASHI / AKAASHI-SAN / KEIJI!"

His mouth slightly open in shock. There, a lot of presents on the stage where they put their things on and there's a cake on the table. He look around and see [Name] sitting on the stage with his volleyball practice outfit which is black leggings and and navy blue shirt. She has guitar around her.

"W-What is this?" Keiji still in surprise.

"Your girlfriend plan all this! Everyone, starts singing!" Onaga clap his hands, following by the others.

Keiji never know his partner can play guitar. There are no guitar or any music notes in her room. She never show any interest in music or whatsoever.

He thought his girlfriend is a girl who eat, sleep and watch anime all day and procrastinate in class but somehow haven't fail any subjects yet.

❝Hold me close and hold me fast
This magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose❞

Keiji's jaw drop. This is something new. Her English is good and the pronounciation of La Vie En Rose sounds great. Like, there's a French accent in it.

Usually [Name] always ask his help with an excuse i suck at it and he thought she get an A because of him but nooo she's good in English from the start actually.

Just act dumb sometimes.

"YOUR SINGING IS SO GOOD!" Bokuto wipe his non-existence tears away before skip towards the cake.

[Name] take off her guitar around her and back hug Keiji, leading him to the cake. The whole team starts to sing Happy Birthday song.

"Make a wish~" [Name] clasp her hands excitedly when Keiji blow the candles.

"I didn't know you can sing, play guitar and speaks English very well," Keiji narrow his eyes playfully.

[Name] wink and look around playfully and blowing a kiss, smiling innocently at him.

The others are enjoying the cakes and some watch the couple having their small moment

"I bought you something~" she sing out her words and pull him towards a bunch of presents for Keiji.

An owl plushie from Bokuto, a new volleyball shoes from Konoha, a camera from Sarukui because Keiji has a thing for photographing, a sports shoes bag from Yukie, a kneepad from Kaori but of course it is all wrap neatly [surprisingly cuz bokuto] and Keiji doesn't know what's inside yet.

"Open up," she hand over a blue box with white ribbon on it.

Keiji's eyes widen when he sees an owl keychain and the latest album that he admire very much. There's a two tickets to their concert.

"Do you like it?" she play with her fingers nervously.

"No," her heart drop.

"I love it. You're the best girlfriend anyone can ask for," Keiji pull her into a hug and the whole team 'aww'.

Bokuto doesn't miss the chance to capture the moment with his phone and send it to [Name]. Knowing her, she probably going to upload it on Instagram. Also, he want to show it Kuroo that his setter is the luckiest person alive. Bokuto going to whine to Kuroo at how he also wants a girlfriend like her.

The latter grin widely but no one can sees it because her face is bury on Keiji's chest. She hug him back and tip toe.

"Happy birthday, love,"

~

810 WORDS YALL EXCLUDE MY WISH.

This is by far the longest Akaashi one-shot I ever wrote.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!