【三十】i love you

"[Name]?,"

I look up from my phone. My head tilt to the side so I can get a better view of him. There, he's looking straight into my [Eye Colour] hues, sending shiver down my spine. His gaze never fail to make me feel nervous.

"Can I call you that? [Name]," he ask.

"Of course you can. It's what everyone calles me anyway," my voice somehow come out soft. A smile curve on my lips as I say that.

He purse his lips and pout. "Can I call you something else? Any nickname that anyone never give you?,"

I think for a while before shaking my head. I don't think so. People either call me [Name] or [Nickname] though, I prefer my family members to call me the second one other than anyone else.

"Well then, what about I call you mine?," a sly smirk appear on his face.

"Suit yourself," I hide my smile, shrugging off my heart that's beating like crazy. I'm sure my pale face is turning crimson by now at his teasing.

He hop off from the table and sit beside me. His left arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to his side as my head fall on his shoulder. I feel his head on top of mine, planting small kisses.

"You have no idea how long I want to do this," he murmur.

My crimson face turn redder if that's possible. I hide my face on his chest as he let out a throaty laugh.

"I love you a lot,"

~

yo, enjoy this smol drabble :)