【十七】i'm baby

"[Name], wake up or else I'll leave you,"

Immediately you sit on the bed with your messy hair, tired face and drool to your best friend. You look at him and make a peace sign. Akaashi cringe at stand near the door and have the nerve to throw the damn towel on your fac because it's so ugly.

"You have exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready. Good day,"

It takes you nearly 5 minutes to process his words before-

"AKAASHI KEIJI!"

The setter almost spit his hot coco out from his mouth when he hear a loud thump coming from your room, indicating that you just trip over nothing which is not rare. Your mother shake her head with heavy sigh escape her lips.

"That girl,"

Akaashi make a face when you approach the table with wide and shiny eyes at the sight of the food. You throw the bag on the sofa before sitting down across from your friend but not before stucking your tongue out at him.

"Thanks for the food!" you clasp your hands together before starts eating.

"Do you know that bacon contains 548 calories? It can store inside your body and become fats sinc you're so lazy to exercise," Akaashi say casually.

You look up at him with bacon stuff inside your mouth and swallow it, choking a little. Quickly you drink the hot chocolate before reply back.

"Do you know that I don't gain weight no matter how much I eat? Unlike someone in front of me,"

Akaashi scoff. It's true though. He needs to exercise to maintain his body weight and stamina while his best friend doesn't even have to try hard.

"Can I not go to school today?" you look at your mother who's washing dirty dishes at the sink.

"Give me one valid reason why should I let you stay at home," 

"School is very stressful and it's not good for the baby,"

Akaashi's mouth part slightly. Your mother look at you in horror. "What baby?!"

"Me. I am the baby," you make a peace sign before continue eating.

The setter gulp down as your mother approach you from behind with a dark aura surrounding her. You turn around and your bacon drop on the floor from your mouth. A nervous smile display on your face.

Boy, how you wish you didn't see that baby jokes on Twitter yesterday.

"Woah, red! What happened to your face?," Bokuto laugh, pointing at your red cheeks with a fingerprints.

A scowl appear on your face. You're about to say something when your eyes catch Akaashi shows you a thumbs up before make a run for it.

"AKAASHI KEIJI!"