【二十四】woah, hot

Lucky chapter have reach 169 reads huehuehue

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY HAIKYUU BOOK. IT IS OFFICIALLY 181K VIEWS WITH 8.1K VOTES AND 2.8K COMMENTS

~

Entering University of Tokyo is your dream since you're a kid as a music major.

"Evolution of Music," you mumble, searching for a book at the library.

Eyes shining a little when you find the book that you want. You take it and take a look to see if the information is complete.

"What the-? It has two books?" you groan a little and take the book beside the book that you take just now.

And so, fate decide to reveal the most beautiful and hottest man on Earth to you who is casually leaning against the wall behind him and read the book oh-so casually and look so cool.

I think I save the country on my previous life to be this lucky to meet this hot guy.

Your eyes are glue to him and carefully examine him. Without you realizing, you follow his movements and you're surprise to know he sit in front of you.

I mean, an empty table in front of your table where you're sitting.

The man busy concentrating on his book and-

SNAP!

oh fuck he's staring at me fuck fuck fuck

You curse yourself silently as you casually open your book and pretend to write something when your pen actually run out of ink. You took the wrong pen. Luckily your pencil case is in front of your notebook so he doesn't notice how awkward and panick you are actually.

You look back at the front and see his eyes on the book once again. Smiling a little, you think

I wonder what his name is. He's hot

~

*wink* *wonk* this is chapter is a hint about my next book. Like the prologue of it.

It's NOT Akaashi.

It's one of the boy band members from South Korea.

Anyone can guess? It's quite obvious ;-;