The Enderlox- Enderlox&Skylox

Chapter 1- Ty's POV

"Ty, get up, time for morning rounds!" I opened my eyes and saw Sky in my room, giving me some supplies for my morning rounds. "Good morning to you too." I mumbled, sitting up in my bed sleepily. He smirked at me and walked out of the room without saying another word. I yawned and stretched, then flipped my hair out of my eyes and stumbled out of bed to grab my supplies. He gave me iron armor and an iron sword. "Mk.." I murmured, and put on the armor. Today I was giving some new recruits their first task, which were helping me secure the area in the early morning. I chuckled barely and thought, this'll be fun

Once he finally hauled himself out of his small room, he headed over to the main gate where the apprentices would be waiting for his instructions. Only 4 out of 7 had arrived then. They babbled sleepily to each other until I reached them. "Hello, Sir!" One of them, a younger boy with blonde messy hair said. He looked nervous and alert. "Oh please, you can call me Deadlox!" I smiled and rubbed my eyes with my sleeve. "Yes sir, Deadlox!"

"So, where are the others?" I asked, looking around to see if any more were approaching. "Er, I saw them getting ready, they might just be running a little late with breakfast." Breakfast.. I forgot to get some. Oops. I glanced at the girl who spoke, with a voice low and kind of rough. She had purple hair that was in a side pony tail. She looked tough. I nodded acknowledgment. "We'll wait 6 more minutes, if they don't arrive they'll be left behind with a tardy slip." They muttered agreement.

We sat on the hay bales that were near the main gate and waited in silence. Two minutes later, someone finally came. "I'm here! Sorry i'm late!" A girl with brown hair in a high pony tail came scampering across the gravel too them. "It's fine. But next time it's a tardy slip." She tilted her leather helmet upright, and was breathing hard, her hands on her knees. "Okay...-breath- Never again -breath- Sir...."

Another minute later, two teens came walking. One, a boy, had white hair and sharp light blue eyes. He seemed irritated and tired at the same time. The one walking besides her was a girl, with long black hair that came down to her hips, and short bangs. She had a smile on her face and was talking constantly to the boy. No wonder he was irritated. The girl turned to me, "Are we late? Sorry sir." I nodded it's fine and they sat down against a fence post, the girl again chattering to the boy. The last one came in the last minute. He had dark brown hair that almost covered his eyes, which were deep dark pools of brown. (ew not that brown) He wore a bacca hoodie that helped cover his face.
"Okay, before we all go, let's just introduce ourselves." I said. I had forgotten all of there names anyways. The excited girl with brown hair stood up first. "I'm Erika, and I was an exchange from Nether's Isle!" No, not in the Nether. (Where they came from is not important, so I wont explain them.)

Next, the two twins came. "Hi, I'm Aria, and this is my brother Grayson!" He gave a small wave, his depressed frown still shone. "We came here from the Northside!" The nervous blonde boy went up. "My name is Corbin, born here in the Sky Kingdom!" He sat down quickly.

Then the girl with purple hair started. "The names Acacia, I came from Enderland." (lol, not a parody of Disneyland.)

"Cici, left the BajanCanadian Kingdom." Cici had blonde hair and wore a plaid sweatshirt, with a dog tag necklace. You don't give up your kingdoms style.

The last was the boy with dark brown hair. He spoke without tone. "Cole. The Bacca Kingdom."

"Okay.. Let's get started then."