Chapter 20- Potential

I see you guys have found the SetoSolace bit c:

Lemme tell you now that if I see a ship i liek I will most certainly put it in >:D

Ty's POV

I was- I mean he was, flying through the halls, any enderfected that saw him cowered away or teleported. I landed onto the tile, my wings folding slightly. "S-So, what are you going to do now?" I asked nervously. He chuckled saying, "Here, have a good look at your new self." 

Everything went fuzzy, until I was dizzy and my mind was swirly. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them I gasped to see the hall in front of me. Before I could do anything else, I dropped to my knees like a deadweight. I breathed in the unclean air, oxygen filling my lungs.

I looking around, filling myself in on my surroundings. A pipe dripped from the roof of the hall into a puddle nearby. 

The hall at the end beyond that puddle was a black void. "Go to that puddle, and check out the new Enderlox," he said. I could feel his amused snicker. I slowly crawled over to the leaking pipe, and looked down into the puddle.

What I saw crushed me, my breath caught in my throat. My face was almost distorted. The infection of hard cold obsidian spread along my left cheek up to the bridge of my nose. My whole left arm was cold and hard, yet still movable. My hair was messy and rooted with tiny purple streaks. And my eyes, were a brilliant glowing purple. Tears formed at the brims of my eyes. I was, a literal, monster.

I picked myself up, stepping backwards from the puddle, yet to once again fall backwards. I scooted backwards a little, my wings catching under me. My eyes were as round as saucers. "I'm guessing you like what you see! Don't worry, it'll get better, and soon you'll be completely made of obsidian-"

"NO!" I screamed. 

He said nothing.  The sound of my scream echoed off the walls. "THIS ISNT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE!" I sat on my knees, looking down to the floor. My hair hung down around me, blocking my vision like a waterfall. "Why me? Why am I so special? Why couldn't I just die when the infection got to my instead, like everyone else?  WHY!" I yelled out to nothing. I could've looked insane. 

"You are different. Well, not really. I am the different virus. What you were infected with was a endermen/ enderdragon infection. This kind of virus is one of the kind. The only reason I didn't take over the last host as  I did you was because I wasn't strong enough. And because I only got the slightest scratch on you means I had enough time to increase my strength. I had enough time to turn you into the most powerful ender ever!"

He sounded blood hungry, as he went on he sounded greedier for power.

"You see, Enderlox, You have the potential to be able to extreminate every single human being!-"

Suddenly footsteps sounded at the end of the hall, running. I didn't bother to look up when they came to an abrupt stop.

"......Ty?...."

A/N

Sorry this was so short! It's 1:31 Am and i had to post something haah.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS GAAAAAH THATS AMAZING I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE OMG THANK YOU ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*explodes*