Chapter 21- Sighted

heueheue im sorry for being inactive ill soon figure out a schedule to write as soon as i have the whole plotline figured out for this book.

Sky's POV

I was trooping with Jordan, Jason and a few other recruits when I heard a faint noise in the distance. Curiosity getting the better of me, I strayed off towards the sounds, keeping my sword out for safety. 

"NO!" A voice screamed. It echoed around me, and slowly died out. Was that?... He slowly started picking up speed towards the voice that he swore he heard, his heart beating faster. He rounded a corner and came to an abrupt stop, spotting a dark spot on the ground.

He was facing sideways, his hair hanging down in a messy tangle and he had tall purple wings. I knew that long hanging hair anywhere. "Ty?....."

Ty's POV

My head shot up from my daze. Sky....

Run.

What, are you scared of him?

Run now or i'll kill him right in front of you!

His voice was desperate and furious. Out of fear, I obeyed, slowly getting up, still weak. "Ty, wait!" He yelled, his footsteps coming closer. I leaned against the wall, looking back over to Sky. He was getting closer. 

I will kill him!

My eyes widened in worse fear and I took off down the hall, tripping over myself slightly. He kept yelling behind me to stop but I kept running. My wings slowly started to unfold with the wind that wooshed behind me, slowing me down. I did my best to fold them. "Ty, please come back!" he shouted. "P-Please just, go away!" I replied, my voice cracked and scared.

I turned a corner with a door, realizing it was a dead end large janitor closet. "Please, go away!" My hand touched the door frame and like ice crystalizing, a black obsidian web formed along the door,branching out like a liquid and hardening like glass once it covered all corners. Sky gasped and stepped back. "T-Ty please, we want to help you!" I locked onto his gaze through the web, my eyes still wide with fear and shock.

"Please, I dont want to hurt you!" I yelled back. He stared at me with confusion, when suddenly an earsplitting pain echoed throughout my head, making me shriek in pain. I sank to the ground, my knees buckling together. "Ty!" He tried to reach through the web, to smash it with his sword, but it did nothing. The web was rock solid and smooth. "S..Sky.. You have t..to go.."

"No!"

I closed my eyes in defeat and everything became black.

A few seconds later LOL

Sky's POV

His eyes closed and he was completely silent. I panted at my efforts to break through the solid web. "T......Ty?....." A few seconds later his eyes snapped open. But he was different. His eyes were a brighter glowing purple, and a giant smile plastered to his face. "Hello, Sky" he spat. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH TY!" I yelled at him. He chuckled, not the slightest bit moved. "There won't be a Deadlox soon. Only the strongest being in Ender history, the Concoction of all Ender species! This weak mortal is the perfect--"

"Ty isn't weak!" I interjected.

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME!" He screamed, making me jump slightly. He wiped off dust on his shoulder and continued, "Anyways. Even if you do manage to free him from me, it wont be as easy as that. Deadloxs future is much more complex now that he is infected with me."

"Sky? Sky!" Jason called in the distance. oh shit.

Enderlox laughed, a hand ran through his hair. "This was a nice chat, but I must be going now. Say goodbye to your precious Deadlox!" He gave out a maniacal laugh and snapped his finger, leaving puffs of ender particals and his laugh that echoed throughout the halls. "Sky! Are you okay?" Jason and 4 others came running up to me, but I still stared into the janitors closet where my Ty had been. "He was here..." I murmured.

"Who?" he asked nervously. 

"Ty... He was... he was here..." Jason said nothing and looked into the closet, seeing the black obsidian web. "Come on Sky, lets get you home."

A/N 

So I really want to say this so here goes:

Theres gonna be a sequelll. THIS ISNT THE END OF THE BOOK! THIS ISNT THE END! I'm just giving you guys  a heads up when the day comes that there will be a new book. But, eh I'm not a big fan of the storyline of this book anymore so the next book will be changed but still based off the storyline of the last book. 

Eh its complicated but you'll see when the time comes xD
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, dont forget to vote and follow my page! Thanks so much for all these reads, I really didn't expect it to get this popular! :D Thank you guys!