Chapter 13- Hes..

Ty's POV

Sky and I hurried them inside before anymore could hear us, Acacia's sobs rattled the halls.

 We led her past the people into the back room with Corbin, and sat her on a hay bale. (Don't ask why it's there.) "Acacia! What happened!" I gripped her shoulder. She sniffled a couple of times before finally answering, "It was chaos.. All of it! Screaming, yelling, crying. Corbin and I escaped and just ran anywhere, with my sister Leaf.  She was crying and was pale and... I didn't know why!" She was yelling by then, but no one stopped her.

 "When we were running down the halls, she started changing.. She just dropped by then, and when she woke up, she was...She was....." She broke out wailing. Corbin was sitting next to her, hunched over and looking at his shoes with narrowed eyes. 

"Corbin, can you stay here with her so she'll calm down?" I asked. He nodded without looking at him. She kept crying. Sky and I walked out of the room. Suddenly a splitting pain reached my upper arm. I grimaced and held my elbow. "Does it hurt?" Sky asked, worried. I nodded.

Together, we went into the room where I woke up in. "Let me see," Sky asked me softly. All I did was nod. I looked away as he rolled up my sleeve. He sighed. I dared to look and stared in horror. My whole upper arm was taken over. It scaled down in half my elbow and branched out like vines. 

"General Sky I-" Sky and I froze. I looked up too see Corbin at the doorway, staring at me in horror. "H-He's.."

"Corbin, it's not what it looks like.." Sky quckly rolled down my sleeve, but his gaze unwavered. He looked from me to Sky, then back to me. His stare narrowed, and then he was angry.

"HE'S ENDERFECTED!"

Shit's gonna go down in the next chapter,

That will come out

IN A WEEK!

LOLOLOL JK

I'll have the next chapter up in about an hour. Extra long for you guys c;

THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH