Chapter 18- Where'd he go?

Sky's POV

"What do you mean he's GONE?" I cried, not waiting for an explanation, and pushed through the crowd. When I got to the front, I stared in horror. Half of the classroom prison was destroyed, leaving a gaping hole where Ty's cell should have been. I looked around for the guards, and found them sitting on the wall, being patched up by medics. I went up to one of the guards, who had cloth and a sling around his left arm, and a patch on his lower cheek. I asked/yelled "What happened to Ty!"

He stared at me with wide scared eyes, pretty shaken up. "A-all I remember w-was... we were standing g-guard for Ty, and he was j-Just mumbling to himself...." he paused to cough, "T-then Corbin came in, started talking him off and taunting h-him..." Corbin.. I should've been watching him. "Damn it," i muttered.

The guard continued, "he screamed something, and was glowing purple!" his words became more frantic and terrified, " The purple glowed so bright and then it just exploded and I blacked out I guess.." he was calming down now.

I felt bad, so I knelt down, laid a hand on his shoulder, and nodded thanks. Huuaagh!

A enderfected screech came from out the hole. "Patch up the hole before any Infected get in!" I shouted at some recruits, who immediately got out cobblestone and began stitching up what was exploded. More cries and angry buzzes of enderfected came from outside the halls. 

"Everyone, into their classrooms and assemble attack lines! Scout troop #11, #3, #1, #13 I need you here to fight the Enderfected!"

People gasped and some screamed, but they quickly scattered to get to the classrooms, loud and scared. "Attack troops, #1 and #3 get the left side, Troops #11, #13 get the right!" 

They formed barriers on the left side and right. I joined the left side, because I knew the most infected would be there. I readied my sword, and tightened my grip in anticipation for a battle.

We were silent and listened.

No more sound came. None except the quiet shuffling of feet and hushed voices of those in the classrooms. 

I lowered my sword slightly, looking left to right. Utter silence.

Jason stepped back from the left side, "Is it clear?" he whispered, unsure.  

I hesitated, waiting a couple seconds later. 

"WAAAAH!"

Two screams echoed from far off, followed by a screech of anger. "Is that?-"  Jason started. 

"Someones in trouble! Jason, come with me!" He asked no more questions. 

"The rest of the troops, stay on guard! If anything happens, send a  messenger ASAP!" They saluted me in agreement and Jason and I ran off to the source of the screaming. We flew down the stairs (not literally lol), where other yells and shouts were getting closer. There was more than one person!

Fortunately, not many enderfected were around. I looked around an empty corner to see three people in a corner, being closed in by a tall slendermen looking infected, whose mouth was dripping with black ooze that burned through the ground. Without thinking, I charged at the infected, my sword going right through the side of its chest. It shrieked in pain as I kept stabbing, then it finally fell limp to the ground. 

I breathed in heavily before turning around to see who these people were.

"Brice, Tyler, and Jordan!?"

 Long chapter bc i'm going to be gone for a little while, I will update when I have the time! Baai!

-Rosie