Chapter 12- Shifts

Ty's POV (Lol again)

Sky and I made our way through the people, and I began to feel very self concious. What if they knew I was infected?..

Sky saw my expression and whispered to me, "Don't worry, no one knows except you, me and Seto."

I nodded. "Where are we going?" I whispered in response.

"To Seto. Just in case. Okay?" The water, the chair, the undescribably pain.

I nodded uncertainly.

We walked through the mobs of people where Seto was talking to some students. We pushed past them, when Seto saw us he stopped what he was doing and led us to the back room. "Ty your awake! Thank god. How ya feeling? Any symptoms?"
He was asking too many questions for me to comprehend. "Uh.."

"We wanted you to see if the infection is going away," Sky interrupted, squeezing my hand.

"Right" nodded Seto. I gingerly held out my arm and he took it, one hand held my wrist while the other held my upper arm. He slid up my jacket sleeve, (forgot to mention, hes wearing a greyish jacket with black board shorts.)
And looked at the infection, that I dare not see.

"Well...." He examined it more, "the infection looks delayed but.... Its not going away. You should have another three to four days of control before the infection takes over."

Mostly people would start screaming and crying, but I just nodded shakily. "B-but there has to be something we can do!" Sky said desperately.

Seto shook his head sadly. "I'm afraid not. I'm sorry Sky."

Sky and I looked at each other for a long time, a hopeless look was upon my face.

"I'll give you guys time alone. Im gonna go back to teaching." I heard his footsteps leave, and Suddenly Sky was engulfing me in another hug. "T-Ty..." He whispered, shaking as much as I was.

"I-...I just wanted to say-.."

"Ahh!" A scream erupted through the halls and the classroom. "Someones in trouble!" I yelled, and instinctively let go of Sky to run out to the classroom.

Sky didnt argue, and we got to the front of the classroom, where students were crowding. "Move!" Sky yelled, and Sky peeked out the door, and saw two kids fighting a newly infected ender.

He ran out and before it could reach a girl with reddish colored hair, Sky slashed the infected on the side of her face. "No!" The girl screamed, and I pulled her back along with the other boy. I got a good look at them and found,

Acacia and Corbin!

"My sister!.." Acacia sobbed.

"I-I knew it...." Corbin muttered, sounding less anxious.

Sky finished it off while i checked the two for wounds. They were clean, thank god.

"Lets get in the classroom" Sky rushed them in.

Sorry it's short, I just felt like posting it now!

So they found corbin and Acacia! :D.

Doesn't Corbin sound a little different? c: