Chapter 8- Enderfected

Ty's POV

Sky was at the front of the group of scared to death citizens. "Sky Army! I know you are afraid! We don't know what these things are, but we have to hide for this battle. These are contagious creatures! One bite will kill you and turn you into them." They gasped and more cried. "You're not helping", I mumbled.

Suddenly there was a crash and the doors went flying.

Screams erupted through the main building as the citizens fled in utter horror. Even Sky was dumbfounded. "Everyone find a hiding place! NOW!" He yelled, but it was drowned out by the defeaning screams. Ty got out his sword as Infected people came flooding in, roaring in rage and victory. Jason and I fought off the zombies, but there were too many. "We have to get Sky and GO!" I exclaimed. Jason pushed a zombie back with his sword, "But what about these people! We can't leave them to die!"

"Sky is our general. We need to find him to give us our instructions!"

Jason reluctantly nodded, and the three of us ran through the screaming crowd, looking for Sky. We found him finally, staring horrified at the sight in front of him. "SKY!" I yelled to him. He was still struck. I ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders, and shook him. "Sky, snap out of it!"

"I...I.."

"We have to go. Come on guys," I took Sky's arm, who was still horrified.

We fought off the mobs and got through the door, hurrying down the corridor. This has to be a prank, I thought. Some stupid elaborate prank, and in a couple of moments a rich guy will come out of the room and say you've been pranked by Bodil40 or some shit like that.

We all ran into the first room we found, which was the science classroom. I quickly shut the door, and leaned against it, panting. "WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE!" Sky cried. "ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE...THEYRE DYING OUT THERE!"  He brought out his sword and stumbled to his feet, heading for the door. "I'm going to help them-" I hurriedly stood in front of the door, and pushed the general back by his shoulders. "No! We can't go out there! We'll be killed!"

"But what about the hundreds of thousands of people dying out there!" He cried out again.

Suddenly there was a scream not far from our door. Sky gasped and ran up to me, shoving me out of the way to open the door. "Sky, Wait!-"

Outside, I recognized Erika, Grayson, and Aria! Erika was wrestling with a ender zombie that used to be a teacher. Aria was screaming while Grayson was trying to get the zombie off of Erika. But Sky quickly used his sword, and sliced it right through the zombies head. It tumbled off of Erika. She lay on the floor gasping for breath. "Are you scratched? Bitten?" I asked impatiently. She checked her arms and legs and face, nothing. "Thank god" I said, sighing. Then we heard another enderlike growl and we hurried them into the science block again.