Chapter 6- Ender

WARNING!!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS BLOODY AND MIGHT NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME PEOPLE. IF YOU AREN'T INTO DEATH AND SCREAMING, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

Chapter 6- Ender

Ty's POV

"Mark? Were coming in alright?.." We all waited for a response. There was none. Nurse Marie reached for the door knob, and Sky pulled out his sword. "You shouldn't. . ." I said quietly. Nurse Marie pushed the door open anyways. Inside the room, he saw the light was shattered, and there was no sign of Mark. Sky stepped into the room, his sword raised warily. Nurse Marie had the injection in front of her like a weapon. "Mark?. . ." The door shut behind them.

At that moment, chaos erupted inside. The furious roar of Mark, the raw-throated scream of Nurse Marie, the clattering and throwing of furniture and trays and clipboards. "W-Whats in there?!" Jason came running up to Ty.

"M-Mark was bitten by a bug, and now he's gone insane! Sky and Nurse Marie went inside to try and help.."

He gave Jason a terrified glance. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly the door was wrenched open, with Sky on the other side, still backing out. Inside, Nurse Marie was screaming, screaming, SCREAMING. He saw inside, which almost made him gag. It was a shadowy figure, no wait, two figures. One was Mark, who had Nurse Marie pinned down on the ground. Nurse Marie was thrashing wildly beneath him. Light suddenly shined on Mark's face. Half of it was complete obsidian. His forehead was smoothed out expressionless by the infection, his cheeks hollowed out, his eye sockets were circled and crept along his nose. Blood and a bit of flesh was dripping from his mouth, his face was pure savagry. Sky tripped, backing away into the corridor. Without thinking, I slammed the door shut in front of him. "Wha...."

"Nurse Marie!" he cried, clabbering to his feet. "You can't help her! She's probably already dead! It's an infection, don't you see?"

He ran a hand through his hair in realization. "That means.. it's contagious..." He looked up at Jason and Ty. "We have to get the rest of the kingdom to the main building. Tell everyone to get in the main building immediatly! I'm going to find Seto." Sky took off on the other side of the hallway. "Lets go" Ty said determined. Jason nodded, confidence found its way it. They both got to the outside that went to the main gate. Some girls beyong squealed. In front of them, another girl they're age was looking at them confused. Half her face was covered in obsidian blocks. Suddenly, she fell on her knees, and as if she had solved a puzzle, her expression changed. Her eyes bled black, she bulked out, and she revealed sharp rows of black teeth. The people near her screamed and scattered, but the girl was quicker. In one swift movement, she tackled a boy her age and sank her teeth into his neck, ripping at the flesh. "Everyone to the main building, Sky's orders!" he yelled, but no one listened. Hysteria had taken hold. They were running in all directions, shoving each other out of the way in a vain escape. "TO THE MAIN BUILDING!" Jason and I kept yelling, and we were pulling apprentices and officials out of the flood of people and directed them to go to the main building. More officials were beginning to gain control of them, so Jason and Ty went to find Sky.

Along the way, he heard a CRASH, and looked to his left to see the main gate being closed. The walls of the castle were very tall, so it could be impossible to get that gate open again. "W-WAIT!" He yelled, but Jason grabbed his arm. "We have to find Sky first!" Ty stared at him for a brief moment, before nodding and racing along again.

They finally reached the science classroom, where Ty thought he might be since he was going to find Seto. He saw them, outside the door, talking to each other. Why at this time?! "Sky, Seto! We have to get to safety! It's not safe here."

"We were just about to do that. We'll figure out why later, Seto. We need you to be safe first though. Hurry!" Sky pulled Seto's arm and we all raced back to where everyone was going wild.