Chapter 16- Gone

Ty's POV

I was almost numb.

I couldn't feel half my legs, and my hands would only twitch.

It was kind of like your dying, but 10 times slower. To hell with it, I am dying.

I heard Sky talking to me at one point, but I didn't bother to answer. "Ty,. I love you"

My whole body went numb, but in a different way. I drew in a silent breath, a steady pain rising in my chest.

Stop it, you fool. You've lost your emotions.

"Shut up already" I whispered, loud enough for the quietly talking guards to hear.

"What did you say, Enderfected?" One of the guards said angrily.

"I didn-"

"You shouldn't talk to us like that. I could kill you right here if I wanted too, just to get this shit over with. We should be out helping the squads fight infected, but instead were stuck guarding a life thats only going to die anyways. What a waste!"

"SHUT UP!" My voice bellowed, a demonic twist to it. The guards were startled, but to my surprise, they didn't say another word.

Sky's POV

A while after leaving Ty's cell, we set up a large patrol to try and make it to the courts which were outside the building. (Think of it like in Skys Teacher series)

Once we were gathered we set off down the hall and down the stairs that spiraled. As silent as we could, we arrived at the foot of the stairs, where the doors to the courts lay wide open. Jason came up besides me. "Ready?" He asked tentatively.

I nodded, telling the rest of the patrol to stay back for backup. The doors were about 20 feet away,

across from it another hallway led to the cafeteria and more classrooms. Jason and I set off, silently stepping. Half way from the doors were two pillars. We snuck across and hid behind those pillars successfully. I let out a breath and looked to Jason who nodded to the doors. "What do we do when we get out the doors?" Jason whispered, staring out to the doors.

"We--"

BOOM!

A sudden explosion sounded from upstairs, screeches following it. "What was--"

A enderfected bloody growl sounded not far off, interrupting our shock.

"Retreat!" I yelled to the troops, half of them started to retreat up the steps while about 10 stayed and waited for us.

Jason and I bolted to the stairs, a clearing was made for us and our troop retreated to the main hallway.

"Sadie, Jett, Erick, Xefen, Katt, fight off any enderfected behind us! Stay in back!" They nodded, determined, and walked slower, letting the rest take the lead.

At the classroom, all you could see was a crowd of people and smoke.

People were whispering and gasping to each other, while Seto was in the back.

I walked up to him swiftly. "Seto!" I pulled back his shoulder so he would face me.
"What the hell happened here!" I looked into the crowd, trying to get a glimpse.

He looked at me with a plain and unsurprised face. "Its Ty." He muttered.

My heart started beating. "What about Ty?"

"Hes gone."

A/N

SORRY FOR INACTIVITY AAAAAAAHHHHH THANK YOU FOR 1K READS JEJXHSHSHSHDHJAOSJDNDBDJJXJDJXHXHJSHSHSHH-ded-