Chapter 10- Enderlox

Chapter 10

Tys POV

Erika ran off, holding hands with Yana who was trying to look confident herself. Ty and Grayson then kept going to the next classroom. They tip-toed to the door, and almost turned the doorknob when they heard two high pitched cries. "Erika!" Ty yelled, and took off down the hall, forgetting the entire mission. Down the hall, Sky and Jason stood between Three enderfected, and Erika and Yana. Yana clung onto Erika's leg with fright. Quickly, I got in between them, standing next to Sky in defense.

The Enderfected almost blended in with their backround. They were tall and slender, their arms hung down onto the ground, with stubby legs. Their face barely showed signs of a human, but parts of the arms and legs still bore flesh.

"Don't get killed guys. Erika and Yana, make your way to the classroom with Seto. Grayson, Help them!" Sky instructed. Grayson didn't argue. Sky swung his sword at one, who only stepped back and emitted a small ender cry. It rushed forward and swiped, but Jason hit the long hand with his sword, and it came clean off. The enderfected then shrieked in pain, and purple particle effects glowed around him and his companians. Their mouths widened and opened in the same time in rage. It was terrifying.

All together, they lept at our opponents, obsidian and swords clashed together. Ty aimed his sword at the chest and swung, the tip of the sword brushed it, making a mark that sizzled with purple ooze. It hollered and swiped at his long lucious hair(itslucious), missing by an inch, and he swiped at its arms, cutting its left one off. It shrieked again in pain, and Ty kept aiming for the other arm. "Agh!"

Ty looked over and saw Jason barely defending himself. Before he could go over to help, the Ender caught him off guard. Its only arm hit his chest and sent him flying backwards. Ty hit the floor, slightly dazed. "Ty!"  he heard, but ignored it. The Ender hurled itself at him, and was then on top of him, trying to slash him in any way it could. Its breath stank as it stared at him with it's hateful purple eyes. Then, a searing pain ripped through Ty's arm and he cried out. He knew he done for now.

With it's sharp slender claws raised in the air, it prepared to strike, but instead hesitated, and purple oozed out of it's mouth. He gave out one last blood curdling howl and exploded into purple particles. 

Ty was still laying on the floor when Sky sat next to him. "Come  on Buddy, your fine." He reached his arm out to me and I took it, hauling myself up and rubbing my back. "Ow. Stupid Ender thing."

Jason chuckled. "Anyone have any wounds?" Everyone checked. I looked down my legs, and back, then my chest where I had been thrown. It was clean. I checked my left arm, and then my-.

There was blood there, trailing from my wrist up. Slowly, my eyes trailed up my arm to my shoulder, and I stared in utter horror. There, right below my shoulder, was a scratch.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA THAT ENDING THO
#SORRYNOTSORRY