Chapter 24-

heyyyiedckmksd,lc

enjoy yo chapter

Dea-Enderlox's POV

"Hello, Boys and girls!" I loomed out of the shadows, a toyish grin spread across my face at SkytheKidRS's startledness. "I see you are trying to find the cure to the beautiful infectedness of this kingdom! Unfortunately, I don't think I can allow that to happen."

"Who is that??" A girl whispered, too loud. "You don't know who I am?" I turned towards Sky, who had a guilty expression. "Well, my dear." I flapped my wings and flew across the room in the blink of an eye, landing right in front of the frightened group. "I am Enderlox, who may be your worst nightmare."

Then I struck. Lightning fast, I aimed right for the middle of the group, who were guarding the water buckets.
'
"Don't hurt them!" Deadlox shouted inside my head. I ignored the stupid boy, and aimed for the boy with the glasses, who had the water bucket ready. His hands shook, but He chucked the water bucket straight at me. I flapped my wings and soared up just before it touched me, although some droplets hit my cheek. I hissed in pain, my anger rising.
"Wait a minute..." I could feel Deadlox sorting out all possibilities. "Water is the cure, isn't it?" He realized.
"Shut up, Deadlox!" I yelled, to nothing. "You belong to me now!"
"NO! I don't belong to you! This is MY body and I deserve to keep it!" I knew he was fighting it. This was getting bad.

Skys POV

"Shut up, Deadlox!" The creature screeched. ... Ty?..
The Enderlox was holding his head, in obvious pain. Slowly, he sank to the floor, onto his knees. "Wait!" I say to the troop, who stood terrified. I slowly crept up to the bent over obsidian Deadlox. "Ty... I know you are there. Please Ty, fight him! You can do this, you're strong enough!"
It shook, and its head slowly looked up at me, his eyes showed fear and pain. "S....Sky....." He whispered. "You... You ha... Have to...." He paused, his face contorted with pain and he was breathing hard. "The water... U...use the water......"
The water buckets!
"Bring me a bucket!" I commanded. Tyler brought his second bucket up. I hesitated, knowing this would hurt. "Everyone, cover your ears..."
"Wait, what are we gonna do?" Tyler asked. "Pour it on him."
Tyler looked at me, confused and horrified. "Do it!"
He slowly lifted the bucket over the shaking Ty, and tipped it downwards. The water spilled out, onto Enderlox.
As soon as the water touched him, he screamed once more in agonizing pain. The water sizzled along his smooth skin, the water boiling hot as soon as it dripped on the floor. "Someone, fetch Seto" i said. "I'll go." Grayson bolted off to base at full speed. "I need another bucket." Another one was handed, and poured. The Enderlox fell over, screaming and writhing on the floor.
Minutes later, Seto was sprinting over. "Is it working?" I asked desperately. Seto got on his knees and put a hand on his head. "I.... I dont know....." He looked baffled.
"Wait a minute.. Somethings wrong here.."
"What? What is it?"

At that moment, something horrifying happened.

A/N SORRY FOR THIS HORRIBLE CHAPTER