Chapter 17- Abyss

Whole chapter is Deadloxs POV!
I wont leave u guys with a cliffhanger for that long c:

Deadloxs POV

.....what?......

Where.. Am i?...

"Welcome to my screening room, Deadlox." His voice sounded triumphant and giddy.

I opened my eyes, using my arms to pull myself to a sitting stance. I looked around at my surroundings.

I was on a black and red fancy styled couch. The room that I was in was completely round, with old 1800's decorative wallpaper. I noticed a piano in the corner, completely white. The floor was tiled red and black. A small round coffee table sat in front of me, a record player was producing static.

"W-Why am I here?" I yelled out to nothing.

He giggled, the eerie sound bounced off the walls.

"I am you now. And as long as I am here, you will stay in my head until you wither away."

My heart started beating, I quickly scrambled off the bed and stood up, looking for some way to get out.

In the corner of my eye I spotted it.
A cement door, looking very out of place with the rest of the old fashioned room.

Running over to it, i had a tiny bit of hope in my chest.
But of course, there was a catch.

As soon as my hand touched the metal door knob, a burning pain seared my hand and up my arm. I shrieked in shock and fell backwards, holding my hand and gasping.

A fit of laughter burst out from all rounded corners, echoing and bouncing, as if you were insane.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed.

"Now then," he said, ignoring my question, and trying to calm himself from his outburst.
"What will I do with this body? I will use it to kill every human in the Sky Kingdom. I cant imagine how pleasurable it will be to kill your little lover," he sneered.

"Don't you touch him," i growled, regaining my balance.
"And who are you to stop me? I can do whatever I like, without your permission. I wish you would just wither away but alas, it is not how the world works."

I grimaced, looking back to the door. How could I get through?

"There is no way through, Deadlox."

I ignored him and kept looking around, fear coursing through me. I looked above and saw a void looking abyss, and somehow a chandelier was hanging from the darkness that lay above.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Here you go"

I jumped, startled, as a screen appeared from behind me. The screen turned on, all static.

I stared at it, confused. Suddenly the static warped into a view. Of the main hall.

I was watching from the Enders point of view.

"Have a seat!" He sneered, and to my surprise my legs were moving towards the couch. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the fancy couch, a view of my friends infected castle right in fromt of my eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I hissed, a whine was almost rising.

"Sheer pleasure, my dear. Now, lets go kill them off slowly, shall we?"
His laughter echoed loud and clear around me, instead of trying to fight, I watched.