Family Fight

It was late and Asuna was on her way home, she was expecting her mom waiting for her but this time she'll stand up to her. She didn't care what happened to her in this fight with her mom, she can hit her as much as she wants, she'll fight for the boy she loves.

Her mom was sitting at the dinning room table when Asuna entered the house, her mom didn't look pleased.

"Why are you late? Were you with that boy again!" Her mom yelled as she bursted out of the chair.

"So what if I was?" Asuna had it with her moms attitude.

"Don't you dare take that tone with me young  lady, show some respect!" Her mother shouted as she was heading towards Asuna.

"If you don't respect me than I won't respect you, and I'm sick of you treating me like a six year old!"

"I'm teaching how to be a proper lady but you are refusing to learn, you won't be successful if you don't become a proper lady!"

"I don't have to be a proper lady in order to be successful, I only need Kirito!" Asuna was starting to get annoyed but she wasn't done yet.

"Don't you dare speak his name in this house! He will never become a Yuki and I won't allow it!" Her mom was starting to get dangerously close.

"Fine then I'll join his family instead, unlike you, you didn't become a successful person. All you care about is money and your reputation."

Her mom took a deep stare. "why you....." her moms hand rose up getting ready to smack her, Asuna was getting ready to take the smack when her father stoped her hand from coming down.

"I think that's enough yelling." he says after putting down his wifes hand gently.

"What?! Your daughter is threatening me and you choose to stand by and watch?!" Her mom says as she aggressively pulls her hand away from her husbands grasp.

"Kyouko, can I talk to Asuna in private?"

Asuna watches as her mom storms off up stairs, looking back and glaring at Asuna.

"Asuna, I understand the pain your going through but your mom isn't an enemy. She was raised by a poor family but for some reason she only sees happiness in money. That's the reason she married me and I regret proposing to her but if I hadn't I couldn't have gotten two beautiful children. I support you with that boy and I have high hopes for you, but you were a little out of line."

"I know and I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time." Was Asuna dreaming? Her father was speaking to her like a true father.

"I'll talk to your mom about this, go to your room." He gently handed her Amu-sphere back to her.

Asuna took the gear from his hand and gave him a big hug. "Thank you dad." She ran upstairs to text Kirito, put the gear on and said "Link Start!"

Asuna appeared in the game and saw all her friends waiting for her, of course she was hugged first by Yui. "Mommy! Your back, your back!"

"I'm sorry for leaving you here Yui, I'll never do that again." Asuna started to cry, she hated seeing Yui sad.

Kirito and everyone else started to pile on. Everyone was worried about her.

"I was so worried about you, I tried calling you but you didn't answer!" Rika yelled while holding Asuna.

"Welcome back we all missed you, didn't we Pina?" Silica says as she pets Pina. Pina gives a cute purring sound as a "yes."

Kirito and everyone else enjoyed the rest of the night by having drinks and food. When it was time to log out, everyone said their goodbyes and left. Asuna took off her amu-gear, as she set it on her night stand she heard a lot of fighting coming from the other room. It sounded like her parents were fighting about her but she heard another voice besides her parents.

"You can't control Asuna all her life, she needs to move on and grow up!" Kouichirou yelled trying to defend Asuna.

"Whats my brother doing here?" Asuna whispered to herself. "He's supposed to be studying at the library, did he return earlier than expected?"

With everything she heard, she went to bed and blocked out all the yelling.

———————————

The next morning came and it was time for breakfast. Asuna found her usual breakfast waiting for her, her mom was sitting on the the opposite end drinking coffee. Asuna sat down and started to eat. "I'm sorry about last night," her mother started. "I thought a lot about it and I'm willing to give your 'boyfriend' a shot."

Asuna couldn't believe what she was hearing, her mom was actually willing to give Kirito a chance!