The Wait

Midori was sitting on the couch watching TV when her phone rang, she picked up her phone and saw that Kazuto was calling her and she quickly answered it.
"Hello?"
Kazuto was out of breath. "Aunt Midori! I think Asunas in labor! Can you tell everyone and meet at the hospital!?" He said with a panicked voice
"What?! Of course, I'll see you soon!" Midori hung up.
"Sugu! Yui! We have to go!" Midori yelled from upstairs.
No response
Midori ran up the stairs, entered sugus room, and saw that they were diving on ALO. Midori unplugged the devices and they came back to the real world.
"Mom! What the heck?!" Sugu yelled
"No time to explain! We need to go to the hospital now!"
Yui was confused. "What for?"
"Asuna might have gone into labor!"
The girls immediately shot off the bed and gathered up their things and headed out the door. They were in the car when Midori remembered that she had to tell everyone else.
"Sugu? Can you tell all your friends too?"
"Oh! Right!" Sugu picked up her phone and sent a group chat to everyone.

Sugu
Hey! Asuna's in labor! Meet up at the hospital where Aki's at!

Everyone
Alright!

A couple minutes later they arrived at the hospital, they ran up to the front desk and told them that they came to visit Asuna Yuuki. The girl at the desk looked through the computer for a second and replied.
"You'll have to wait in the waiting room."
"Can you tell us what condition she's in!" Midori ordered.
The girl looked at the computer a little bit more. "She's having contractions right now, she'll probably be in labor in 48 minutes."
"Is her husband with her?" Midori asked
"Yes." Is all the lady said
Midori sighed and joined Sugu and Yui in the waiting room.
"What's her condition?" Sugu asked
"She's having contractions right now, she'll be in labor in 48 minutes." She replied.
Keiko, Rika, Klein, and Agil ran into the waiting room.
"What's her condition?" Rika ordered
"Jeez, you don't have to be so mean about it." Sugu said. "She's having contractions right now but she'll be in labor in 46 minutes."
They all sighed and sat down.
As time went on they all sat and stared at the clock. Yui fell asleep on Midoris lap. When 46 minutes passed a nurse walked in.
"Hello, are you guys family and friends of Kazuto?"
They nodded
"I'm here to tell you that Asuna went into labor." The lady said as she left the room.
Agil crosses his arms and knees. "I hope Asuna survives this."
"Me too. I wonder what Kazutos going through right now and I wonder what he would do if Asuna died?" Keiko wondered
"Who knows." Reika replied
"Asuna IS Kazutos life. He probably would go into deep depression or even commit suicide." Sugu mentions
"He would definitely commit suicide if both of them died." Agil said while putting his finger under his chin.
Klein rubbed his head. "This is way to complicated! Even if they do die, what would happen to Yui? You guys saw how she acted when they went on their honeymoon trip, and she was depressed the whole time they were gone."
"She'll probably take it just as hard as Kazuto, she'll be sad if the baby died but if she lost Asuna she would be in a world filled with depression. She will probably commit suicide if Kazuto died as well." Sugu said.
"So technically, the whole family rides on Asunas shoulders. That's a big burden!" Klein said surprised
"Asuna is a pretty spectacular girl, no wonder why Kazuto falls all over her." Midori said happily.
"So, how long will this take?" Klein asked
"Depends, 9-13 hours at most." Midori replied
"Really!" Klein yelled
"We're in for one hell of a ride." Agil said

Hours passed and one of the nurses comes by to check on them. "Does anyone need anything?"
Klein's eyes filled with hearts and gradually headed towards the nurse but was stopped by Rika. "Not happening!"
"Can we have some dinner?" Midori asked.
"Of course! Be right back." The nurse said as she left.
"I'm so bored!" Rika yelled
"We should've brought our Amu-Speres." Keiko suggested
A few minutes later, the nurse comes back with menus and hands them out to everyone. Everyone looks through the menus and picks out dishes that they wanted while the nurse wrote them down. Afterwards, the nurse takes the menus and the ordered and heads for the kitchen.
An hour later, she comes back with the dishes and hands them out.
"There has also been an update on Asunas condition." The nurse added
Everyone stopped eating and listened to what the nurse had to say.
"I'm sorry to say this but, a C-Section was ordered."
Everyone drew blank faces and didn't know how to react.
"What! Why?" Sugu asked
The nurse shook her head. "I'm sorry but I don't know."
The nurse left and returned with pillows and blankets. Everyone got comfy and prepared for the night ahead, Yui woke up and had no idea what was happening. "What's going on?"
"We're getting ready for bed." Midori said calmly.
"How long was I out for?"
"8 hours." Midori replies
"How's mommy?" Yui asked worriedly
"She's fine." Midori lied
Yui yawned. "Ok..." Yui slowly fell asleep again.
Everyone was asleep except for Midori who was watching everyone and hearing news about Asunas condition.
4 more hours passed and the nurse came by again to update Midori on her condition. "Congratulations! It's a girl!" The nurse smiled.
Everyone was still asleep but Midori happily smiled back. "I'm so glad!"
A few minutes later, Kazuto weakly came into the waiting room and turned on the lights.
"Kazuto!" Midori yelled
Everyone started to wake up, Yui immediately got up and tackled Kazuto. "Daddy! Is mommy okay? Please say she's okay!"
Kazuto smiled weakly at her and nodded.
Yui hugged him tighter. "I'm so glad!"
Sugu got up and walked over to him. "Are you okay? You don't look so good."
"I'm fine." Kazuto said with a smile. I'm just exhausted.
"Why are you exhausted daddy?" Yui asked
"Looking after your mom isn't easy, especially when I have to call her name a dozen times.
"So how was it?" Sugu asked
Kazuto got up and sat down in one of the chairs, everyone gathered around him to hear the story.
When Kazuto was telling the story, everyone's eyes widened.
"Wow, that was intense. I thought you would've committed suicide but actually saying it in front of all the doctors." Klein said
"I can't believe Asuna and the baby almost died like that." Keiko said
"Well, it all turned out okay. I'm glad that Asuna was strong enough to pull it off." Agil said while standing up.
"Me too." Kazuto said
"So, when can we meet the baby?" Keiko asked excitedly.
"I don't know." Kazuto replied.
"What did you name her?" Rika asked
"We named her Kuroyukihime." Kazuto replied
"Princess Snow Black?" Klein asked. "Why did you name her that?"
"B-Because, She has black hair like me and she's a princess like Asuna. Plus have you guys looked outside?"
Everyone got up and saw the snow on the ground.
"When can I see mommy?" Yui asked
"I don't know Yui, she's really exhausted right now. I'm not sure she has the strength to sit up." He said sadly.
"B-But I want to see her now." Yui said while tears started to form in her eyes.
Kazuto knelt down and put his hand on her head. "Don't worry, you'll get to see her soon. We just have to wait until the doctors say it's okay."
"Okay daddy." Yui agreed
One of the nurses stepped into the room.
"Excuse me Kazuto? Can I speak to you for a moment?"
Kazuto nodded and followed the nurse out of the room.
"Guys! Let's go look at the baby!" Rika said excitedly
"Ya! That's the reason why we came here after all!" Klein agreed
"But how would we know which baby is which?" Keiko asked.
"We do know the kids got black hair." Agil suggested
"They also have name tags on the cribs." Sinon said while walking in.
"Hey Sinon!" Keiko yelled happily
"What did I miss?" Sinon asked
"A lot!" Rika replied. "We'll tell you on the way."
As they were walking down the hall, Rika told Sinon everything.