Time

Time went on, Kuroyukihime was getting older and older by the day. Having a baby was stressful for them but they couldn't have been happier. They could vividly still remember the day when she was born, the way Asuna cried when she almost died, and how happy they were when she survived. But even though they were happy towards the end, that day turned out to be the most crushing, horrifying, and saddest day they ever experienced.
Now they had to deal with the crushing fact that she was growing up too fast.
Kazuto came over to Asuna and watched her play with Hime for a bit when she laid her head on him.
"I can't believe how fast she's growing." Asuna sighed but her smile turned to a frown. "I can't handle the fact that she's almost 1. It feels like it was only yesterday when she was born and she's already going to start learning how to walk and talk soon. Time is flying by too fast." Asuna hides her face in Kazutos shirt.
"It's okay, I know how you feel." Kazuto hugs her head and looks at Kuroyukihime who was playing with her little butterfly in her crib. Kazuto smiled at her but when Kuro put the butterfly in her mouth he frowned. "Hime's putting the butterfly in her mouth again."
Hearing that, Asuna immediately turned around and saw the butterfly in her mouth. "Hime, get that out of your mouth silly girl." Asuna said as she took it out of her daughters mouth.
Kuroyukihime laughed and smiled while lifting her hands into they air.
Asuna gently picked her up and held her for a minute before handing her to Kazuto. Kuro gripped onto his jacket and pulled on it playfully. Kazuto pulled her away and held her in front of his face when she grabbed his nose.
Asuna laughed as Kuro started to play with Kazutos hair.
"She really likes to grab onto things." Kazuto said as he handed her back to her mother.
Asuna nodded while smiling down at her daughter.
Kuro looked around for a bit before grabbing onto Asunas hair and throwing it into the air.
"She's really smart." Kazuto said
"She probably gets that from you."
Kazuto smiled and gazed into her young hazel eyes. "And her eyes are so beautiful, just like yours."
Asuna smiled.
Asuna put her back down in her crib. "I think her favourite colour is black." Asuna added
"How do you know that?" kazuto asked
Asuna went and got a white and black cloth from the closet, came back, and held each cloth in front of her daughter. Kuro looked at each cloth before taking the black one and started to toss it around playfully. Asuna took it from her and put it in the opposite hand, once again Kuro took the black cloth and played with it.
"That's interesting." Kazuto said surprisingly.
"I think I know a little bit about her personality too." Asuna said taking the black cloth from Hime and handing her her black butterfly.
"How?" Kazuto asked
"I don't know, I guess it's a motherly thing.
Kazuto crossed his arms. "Then tell me what her personality is." Kazuto demanded teasingly.
Asuna laughed. "I think she's a little bit controlling but patient."
Kazuto looked at his daughter and agreed.
"Four more years." He said to himself

The night before Kuroyukihime finally turned 5, she spent the night at Asunas parents while the couple carried Yui to the old SAO building. Kazuto hooked her up to the machine and was about to push the button when he felt something tugging on his sleeve. He turned around and saw Asuna looking sadly at the ground.
"It's okay, I'm scared too." Kazuto said hugging her and rubbing her back. "We have to do it for her sake, she won't have a future if we don't do this."
Asuna nodded
"If you want, you can push the button?" Kazuto suggested
Asuna shook her head
Kazuto walked over and pushed the button, the screen went to 25% to 75% to 100%. Once it was done, the machine released her and Kazuto took her off the machine.
"We'll find out tomorrow if it worked or not."
Asuna nodded.
They leave the building and drove towards Asunas parents house.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Kazuto said sadly as he focused on the road.
Asuna shook her head. "I was just scared that we were going to lose her."
Kazuto pulled up to Kyoukos house and noticed it was 11:00 at night. They got out of the car, approached the front door, and rang the doorbell.
Kyouko opened the door and saw the lovely couple standing in the door way.
"I'll go get her." Kyouko said leaving the door open.
A few minutes later a small little girl with long black hair and hazel eyes came running down the staircase.
"Hi mom! Hi dad!"
"Hey baby, you want to go put you stuff in the car while I talk to grandma?" Asuna asked sweetly
"Okay." Kuro takes her stuff from her grandmas hands and heads out the door.
"I appreciate you looking after her." Asuna said
"Y-ya."
"I'll see you later mom." Asuna waves goodbye and walked out the door. Kazuto followed her. As the y drove home, Kazuto looked back at his two sleeping daughters and smiled sweetly.
When they arrived home, kazuto took Yui and Asuna took Hime and headed inside to set them to bed. They each tucked them in, kissed them each goodnight, and quietly closed the door.
"I still can't believe that you guys have the same birthday." Kazuto said quietly as he gets into bed.
"I know, I can't believe she's going to be six tomorrow." Asuna said as she turns off her lamp that is located on her nightstand.
Kazuto smiled. "And how old are you going to be?" He asked teasingly.
"Don't mention that!" Asuna blushed majorly.
Kazuto raised his hands defensibly.
Asuna calmed down a little. "So, What do you have planned for tomorrow?"
"You'll see."

Sorry this chapter was all over the place, didn't have a clear storyline planned