Working Together!

Everyone was dived into ALO fighting a boss, the boss was 10x bigger than everyone, looked like a big rock with arms, and with one big eye in the middle of his head. Kirito struck from the back while Silica attacked his leg, Liz and Agil were in front of it being the tanks. The boss lifted his arm and struck down on Liz's shield, pushing her back. Seeing an opportunity, Kirito attacks his back taking quite a lot of damage. The boss's eyes flicker and his attention turned to Kirito, the bosses arm lifted again and hit Kazuto out of the air. He hit the ground hard, taking 25% of his health away. Silica noticed that his health was getting low.
"Pina! Heal!" Silica said pointing to Kirito.
"Aaaaw!" Pina flew over to Kazuto and healed him to 100% health.
"Thanks!" He looked towards Asuna who was standing on top of the cliff, frozen in time. She was holding her wand in front of her, her face was blank and sad, her body didn't move one inch since the battle began. Kirito got back up and attacked the boss once more, this time the boss flew backwards into the cliff that Asuna was standing on. Rock started to crumble underneath her feet, noticing this, Asuna stepped back a couple feet and she was safe once again. Kirito looked at everyone and noticed everyone's HP were in the red and yellow zone.
"Come on you guys! Let's take this thing down!" Kirito shouted with his sword in his hand.
"Yeah!" Everyone yelled.
Everyone started attacking the boss again, the bosses HP went lower and lower as they hit the boss. Once the HP entered the red zone, the boss roared.
"Careful guys! He's changing his attack pattern!" Kirito yelled.
The bosses eye gleamed with hatred and stared at Kirito, he took his fighting stance to prepare himself for the fight ahead. The boss stared at him before going towards Asuna.
"Asuna!" Everyone called out.
Asuna slowly lifted her head and saw the boss coming to arms her. As the boss tried to strike her, she moved to the side making the boss miss by inches. The boss attacks again, Asuna dodges again and again but didn't attack.
Kirito noticed that the boss was wide open since it was focused on Asuna. "Come on guys! Let's give everything we've got!" Kirito yells
Everyone nods and mov s forward. Liz attacks its ankle, Silica attacks its other leg, and Kirito used many different skills to attack its back. With one final blow from Kirito the boss was dead. Everyone cheered in victory except for Asuna and Kirito. He flew over and landed right next to her. He stared at her with concern and nodded worry.
"I-I'm Sorry..." She said quietly crying
Kirito hugged her, everyone else flew up and landed near them.
Asuna flipped through the menu and logged out, disappearing in Kiritos arms.
Everyone looks concerningly at Kirito.
"What's wrong with her?" Agils asked crossing his arms.
"She's still crushed over the girls, I tried everything I can but I can't make her happy again." Kazuto said sadly.
"Aren't you effected by it?" Liz asked.
"Of course I am, I just don't show it as much as she does." Kirito scratched his chin in thought. "Liz! Maybe you could lighten her mood?!"
"Why me? If you can't do it, sure as heck I can't!"
"Your her closest friend, you know what makes her happy." Silica added.
"Fine, I'll try." Liz flipped through her menu, pushed the log out button, and disappeared.
Once logged out, she quickly headed over to Asunas place. She entered the home and found Asuna sitting on her bed cuddling a pillow, Kazuto was still diving beside her.
"Asuna..." Liz started not knowing what to say. "It's okay."
Asuna dug her face into the pillow and shook her head.
"Come on, cheer up." Liz said coming closer to her.
Asuna dug her face into the pillow more.
Liz started to get aggravated. "Come on! It's not your fault!"
Asuna lifted her head out of the pillow hearing her friends loud voice. "I know it's not my fault, but I can't help but worry. I'm worried sick about them and I can't help but feel like something bad is happening to them." Asuna stood up. "I can't help but worry about my two babies that might be fighting for there lives and I can't just sit here and do nothing! What kind of a mother would do that?!"
"Then why don't you do something?" Liz asked
Asuna thought and came up with an idea. "Yumi..." she said quietly.
"What?"
"I can ask Yumi to help, she is a secret agent after all." She said happily.
"Asuna, are you really okay?" Liz asked concerningly.
"Honestly, I'm still really sad even though we found a lead on how we can find them." Asuna said sadly
Liz sighed. "I'm sorry I have to do this...." Liz said sadly as they both sat on the bed.. "Asuna, it might be possible that Yui and Kuroyukihime are injured."
Asunas eyes widened and tears started to form in her eyes.
"Or they might be getting tortured." Liz added
Asuna started to cry more and dug her head into her knees.
"Maybe even, dead."
Asuna cried way more, and she cried for a couple of hours. When she was finally done, she sat up. "Why did you do that to me?"
"You will feel better once you get those tears out." She said happily. "Don't worry, they're healthy and alive. We will get them back!" She hugged her friend. "Do you feel better?"
Asuna nodded. "I do, thank you Liz." She said happily.
A knock was heard from the front door and Asuna went to go answer it, as she opened the door she saw a young girl with long orange hair.
"Yumi!" Asuna yelled happily.
"Hey Asuna!"
They gave each other a big hug and held each other for a bit.
"What are you doing here?" Asuna asked breaking the hug. "It feels like we haven't seen each other for a long time."
Yumi nodded. "I'm here to help you." She offered. "I want you to help me on your case."
"Help you find Yui and Hime? Of course I'll help!" Asuna said.
Yumi nodded and they headed towards a black small car parked in the front of their home.
"Liz, can you keep an eye on Kazuto? If he asks where I went, tell him a made up story."
"Why?" Liz asked
"He'll try to pull me out of it, please?"
Liz thought for a moment before nodding.
"Your the best! I'll see you later!" She waves goodbye to her friend, gets in the car, and drives away.

Hisaya, Yumi, Eji, Asuna, and other agents arrived at an abandoned building in an abandoned area.
"So this is where they've been hiding?" Eji asked.
"How did you find this place?" Asuna asked.
"We followed security cameras down to this place, we had to sign a lot of warrants for this. Okay, we need to be very quiet. All the agent know what to do, Yumi and Asuna will sneak through the back while the rest of us will go through the front and sides. Any questions?"
No one answers.
"Okay, let's move." Everyone gets up and quietly gets into position. Yumi and Asuna headed towards the back, go through the back door, and headed up the stairs that were located inside. Once they were at the top of the stairs, a hallway was located to the left, they went down the hallway quietly. Once they heard a sound, they stopped and Yumi got out her gun and pointed it down the hallway. As they crept down the hall they heard a man speaking on the phone in one of the rooms, the room had a large desk, bookshelves, and a big statue that looked like a knight in it. As they got closer the man got louder. Once they were outside the room, doors open, they could hear what he was saying.

"What do you expect me to do with 2 kids?! I don't know how to take care of kids!" The man went silent to hear what the other person had to say. "We can't just go out into town! They'll see us and we'll be arrested!" The man went silent again. "Then how about you take care of the kids while I work for the boss! You can discipline them all you want!" Asuna felt the anger build up inside her. "I don't care what you do to them but you can't kill them, you do know that right? My job is tougher than yours so stop complaining!" The man slammed the phone down on the desk inside the room and marched out of the room, thankfully going the other way. The girls sighed with relief and investigated inside the room. Yumi started with the phone while Asuna looked through the books on the bookshelf. The phone had a passcode on it so no luck there, Yumi then noticed something off about the statue. She started to look around the statue and noticed a crack under the knights head, Yumi lifts the head and reveals a red button.
"Asuna, check this out!"
Asuna walks over and sees the button. "What does it do?"
"Let's find out." Yumi clicks the button and the book shelf slides to the side revealing a stairway. They look curiously down the well lit stairway and look at each other. They both head down the stairs and into the basement, the floor and walls are concrete and cold, broken wood everywhere, every corner dark and filled with cob webs. Asuna had a bad feeling but had an urge to push through. As they head deeper into the basement, it started to get more cluttered but a light started to appear at the end.
"Is that a way out?" Yumi asked.
"It looks like it, I can't...." Asuna stopped talking.
"Asuna what......" she was silenced by Asuna.
"Listen." Asuna said quietly. The area went silent but Yumi didn't hear anything.
"I don't here anything." Yumi said looking at Asuna who was still focusing on the sound that she heard.
"I-I hear them." She said quietly. Asuna started to run towards the light, Yumi was right behind her.
"Try not to make noise." Yumi reminded.
Asuna nodded
When they entered the light, there was a room that had a cage filled with girly stuff, and two small girls.
"Mommy!" The girls said.
Asuna put her hands on her mouth and ran to the girls, they hugged each other through the bars.
"I'm so so sorry, I'll never leave you like that again!" Asuna started to cry.
"It's okay mommy." Kuro said still hugging her.
"Don't cry mommy." Yui pleaded.
"I was so worried about you two! How can I not cry?"
"This is truly touching." A voice said behind them.
Asuna and Yumi turned around and saw a man standing in the doorway."