Hisaya

Hisaya's P.O.V.
I was born into an average family, a family that wasn't poor nor rich but was still bright and kicking. We were a lovely family of 5. My mom was a stand by nurse at a near by hospital but she didn't work a lot. She was mostly a stay at home mom and the hospital called her in whenever they needed her help, my dad was a business man for phones. He didn't get paid much either but he loved his job. Later in their life my mom gave birth to my big brother Kaito, then me, then my little brother Sora, we were born 3 years apart from each other. My big brother always got into trouble, I was the feisty and stubborn one, and my little brother was the calm and shy one.
My elementary days were pretty normal, I had good friends, got good grades, and I was a fond of my teachers. Middle school wasn't too different but there was a little bit more drama than I expected. Once my big brother got into high school, he got good grades, had amazing friends, and fell in love with a girl. Kaito didn't talk about her much so I don't know anything about her but he said she was nice and smart. They dated for while until she sadly died in an accident, That's when Kaitos life started to fall apart. He tried to date other girls but they would either end up leaving him or they would move away. He started to fall behind on his studies and his friends got more distant, and he didn't care anymore. My mom and dad would always yell at him for getting bad grades on tests and assignments which would scare my little brother sometimes. Usually after the argument Kaito would leave the house and wouldn't return until 12 or 1 o'clock in the morning. My mom was always worried about him and because of that she got sick all the time, my dad had to got to work in order to keep the family running so Sora and I would always take care of her.
Kaito started to hang out with gangs and do bad stuff, he would even end up in the hospital because he would get into bad fights. My parents tried to put him through therapy but it didn't work.
When I finally got into high school, I made more friends. Some were boys but most were girls, we would hang out a lot during class, lunch, and even after school. I found out that my little brother had a crush on one of my friends so I brought her over to hang out with him, but he was too shy to talk to her. Even though Sora was shy he was still popular, especially with the girls. They say that he swayed his hair in a very romantic way, his hair looked so soft and fluffy, and his eyes had kindness written all over them.
A lot of my friends always had drama, sometimes I would love to listen but other times I would tune them out. It turned out that the hottest boy in our grade had a HUGE crush on me, and my friends were somewhat jealous. They would always talk about how cute and kind his smile was or how awesome his personality was, and my friends would try to hook us up. The only problem was that I wasn't interested in dating at the time, Kaito was going through a tough time and I would feel like a terrible sister if I left him in the dark. One day, I opened my shoe locker and found a note. It read:
        Hey Hisaya,
              I was wondering if you could meet me on the rooftop after school? If so, let's meet around 3. I hope you can make it!
                              Sincerely,
                                        Akihiko
I didn't know if I should meet him or not, it was obvious why he wanted to meet me but I didn't want to turn him down. I decided to meet up with him, when I got to the roof I saw that he was gazing up at the sky. When I approached him, he blushed and didn't know what to say. When he finally got the courage to say what he wanted to say it wasn't what I expected. He asked me if I wanted to go to the schools festival as friends, I was surprised but I gladly accepted. The festival was amazing! There were games everywhere, snack stands everywhere you looked, and different activities. We hung out all night and to be honest, I started to fall in love with him. The year went on as a complicated twist of emotions, during that time Kaito got into another fight and was in a coma for a couple of days.
When I finally graduated high school and started college, I met this young man that offered me a position as an agent. I considered it for a while and accepted the offer later on. I was on a mission when I realized that I loved Akihiko and I wanted him next to me, so I used the computer system to find out everything about him. It turned out that he was going to the same college as I was and he wasn't hired. I decided to find him and give him position which he gladly accepted.
It was the fourth mission we went on together, we were tracking down men who have been doing bad things to women. We were mainly after their leader but we also gathered up as many men as we could. I was sneaking through one of the ally ways with Akihiko when I noticed their leader run out of an old building near us. I decided to chase after him and Akihiko followed me, we were right on his tail when he quickly turned around and almost cut me with a knife. I backed away just in time for Akihiko to punch him in the stomach to knock him out but that didn't happen. Somehow he saw that coming and almost stabbed Akihiko in the stomach, thankfully he dodged it. Akihiko fell to the ground and the man got on top of him and started to punch him. Seeing an opportunity, I quickly locked him with a choke hold with my arm and forced him off of Akihiko. He was a lot stronger than I was so he knocked me against the wall which loosened my grip. He quickly turned around and held me against the wall by my neck, as he was holding me he got closer to my face and licking his lips playfully. Akihiko noticed and struggled to get up, once he got the strength to stand he threw the hardest punch he could but it still wasn't good enough. In result, he had a knife go right threw his stomach. I watched as Akihiko fell to the ground, his hand over the wound, his face filled with pain. Once he hit the ground, it was over for him. The guys hand was still on my neck, I was filled with anger and sadness. My eyes were not the same, it felt like I lost control of my emotions and my body. Something inside of me snapped and it caused me to quickly break the guys arm in a single strike, which made him fall to the ground in pain but I wasn't done. After that I jumped on his leg as hard as I could which broke the bone. The guy screamed with pain, but it all ended when I grabbed my gun and shot him. After I calmed down I walked over to Akihikos lifeless body, took his hand in mine, and cried until the other agents found me.
On that day I swore to myself to fight until my last breathe, then I would be rewarded by seeing the love of my life once more.