"Her eyes"

Kazuto and Asuna were really tired the next day, they didn't feel like doing anything so they chilled on the couch and cuddled while watching TV. Asuna was asleep on Kazutos lap while kazuto was going through the channels. He thought about diving into ALO but he didn't feel like it and he couldn't think of anything to do to improve New Aincrad, plus Asuna was happily asleep on him and he didn't want to wake her up. Yui came downstairs and saw Asuna sleeping, she went back upstairs and came back down with a blanket and put it on her.
"Thanks Yui" kazuto whispered.
"No problem daddy." She smiled back, Yui climbed on the couch with her parents and laid down on Asuna. "Why are you guys so tired?"
"We have jet lag, we'll be alright in a few hours."
Yui nodded, yawned, and fell asleep.

The next day was a normal day, they went to Midoris for dinner and Yui and Sugu were playing together. Asuna and Kazuto were visiting with Midori, they were chatting when Midori noticed Asunas eyes. Her eyes seemed different, her pupils were smaller than normal and the color looked.....faded, but she didn't say anything. Afterwards they went to go visit with Asunas parents, Asuna wanted to tell them all about their trip and what they saw. Kyouko also noticed her eyes and called Midori later that night.

"Hello?" Midori asked
"Hello Midori, nice to hear from you."
"Ah, Kyouko! How have you been?" Midori asked
"I've been good, but I've called for a reason. Have you noticed Asuna acting strange lately?" She asked worriedly.
"Yeah, her eyes seemed.....faded."
"Do you have any idea whats causing it?" She asked
There was silence between them until Midori spoke up. "I have no idea, I'll look into it."
Kyouko was determined to find what was happening to her daughter. "Thank you Midori, I will look into it as well."
Kyouko hung up, went straight to the computer, and started researching. She scrolled through some websites and came across an agency that specializes in eyes, she clicked on it and saw multiple options. Then she saw a possibility that changed Kyoukos life, she quickly called her husband into the room and studied it together.

A couple weeks passed and morning came around,  kazuto barely woke up and was in the kitchen with Yui. They were talking when they heard a thud, kazuto quickly went towards the sound and found Asuna in the bathroom leaning over the sink gasping for air.
"Asuna! Are you okay?" Kazuto asked worriedly.
"Sorry guys, I got a little nauseous." Asuna said still gasping for air.
"Mommy, what's wrong?" She asked.
Asuna shook her head. "It's nothing, don't worry about it. I got up too fast that's all."
Kazuto and Yui looked at each other and smiled, but Kazuto wasn't convinced, he new Asuna was lying. Yui left and went back to the kitchen, Kazuto went up to Asuna who was still gasping for air and still over the sink, he gently put his hand on her back. "Tell me what's wrong." Kazuto pleaded.
Asuna slowly stood up, reached into her pocket, and gave him a pink stick. Kazuto took it and examined it, he went wide eyed at the pink stick.
"Are you serious!" Kazuto said with the most excited voice Asuna has ever heard. "Are you serious!"
Asuna didn't know what to say, she was speechless herself. Kazuto hugged her with his arms around her stomach, and kissed her passionately. "We'll be a family of 4 then." Kazuto mentioned with a smile, and Asuna nodded happily.
Later that day Asuna pulled Kazuto into their bedroom for a private talk.
"What's wrong Asuna?" Kazuto asked
"How are we going to tell Yui? If we tell her sooner than later she'll probably tell everyone else, but if we tell her later she might get offended."
Kazuto places his finger on his chin deep in thought. "What if we tell her now and make her swear to not tell anyone else." Kazuto suggested
"Yeah, that'll work." Asuna nodded in agreement.
Kazuto left the room to go get Yui while Asuna waited patiently on the bed. A few minutes later Yui and kazuto entered the room, Yui ran and jumped on the bed in a playful manner while kazuto sat next to Asuna.
"I'll let you tell her." Kazuto offered. Asuna nodded and tapped on the bed for Yui to sit down next to her. Yui crawled across the bed and sat down next to her.
Asuna sighed. "Yui, What do you want more than anything?"
Yui thought about it. "A dog, a cat, and a little sister!" Yui said excitedly.
Asuna smiled at her answer. "How would you feel if one of those were to come true?"
Yui got excited. "Wh-which one! A dog? A cat? Am I getting a little sister?!"
Asuna laughed a little bit, smiled, and nodded.
Yui was the happiest little girl on the planet, she was jumping up and down, screaming with excitement. Kazuto and Asuna laughed.
"You can't tell anyone else, okay?" Kazuto told her with a straight face.
Yui nodded