"We Have to Get Them Back!"

Yumi was running towards the agency, her hair swung back and forth as she took each step, Eji was behind her. They quickly entered the agency and ran through its long halls until they appeared in the 'mission room'.
"What's the emergency?!" Mina yelled coming into the room.
"Yumi!" Hisaya called out surprisingly. "I thought you were on a mission?"
"We were but then we got an emergency meet up, what's all this about?"
Hisaya looked through the information on the one of the big screens. "Two girls were stolen but we think that this is connected to the unfinished case from 6 years ago."
"Two girls?" Yumi had a bad feeling.
"Yeah, they are both around the same age. I would say 6 or 7 years old."
"How do you know that this might be connected to the unfinished case from 6 years ago?"
"We were going through footage from the buildings security system and we found this." Hisaya pulled up the footage and it showed a man in raggy clothes in an apartment building.
"Play it." Mina commanded.
"Why should I take orders from you?" Hisaya teased
"Just play it!" Mina ordered
"Okay, Jeez." Hisaya hit the play button and the man started to move away from the apartment. The camera followed him down the hall and out the front door and he disappeared from the cameras sight for a bit.
"Where did he go?" Mina asked
"Keep watching." Hisaya fast forward the video until a white van appeared on the screen, she played the video. The van parked a couple feet from the front door, the man got out, and walked into the building again. The cameras switched each time the man got out of view and went into another perspective. The man went back to the same apartment and went inside, the man was in there for a while.
"What is he doing in there?" Mina asked.
A couple minutes later he came out with two young girls in his arms. Mina looked closely at them.
"Wait...." Mina started.
"Isn't that....?" Eji added.
"Do you know who these girls are?" Hisaya asked
"That's.......Kuroyukihime and Yui...." Mina said stunningly.
Silence filled the room until the head agent spoke. "Listen everyone! We need to get those girls back, their lives are in danger so we need to be cautious of our next move!"
Everyone started move around and get supplies for the mission ahead.
Mina looked blankly at the ground. "Is this what he was after all along? Did he wait this long for this moment? What is he going to do with them?"
Eli stared at her as she quietly questioned herself before he noticed she was shaking a little bit. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled.
"Yumi!" Hisaya called out.
Mina look at Hisaya who was standing near the door. "I see your a little "shaken" by all of this so how about we duel?" She said as she places her hands on her hips.
Minas face cleared all of her worries and was now confident, she sighed before she spoke. "Alright!"
"Great! I'll meet you down there in a sec, I have to put these files away."
Mina nodded and left the room with Eji.
"What did she mean by 'duel'?" Eji asked
"She wanted to have a duel with me in the war room."
"We have a war room?!" He asked
"Yes, you didn't know that?" Mina asked surprisingly.
"No!"
"Well, we hardly use it so I guess I can see how you didn't know."
They approach big doors that were wooden and scratched up.
"Wow, those are big doors." He said quietly.
Mina touched one of the doors which caused it to open and revealed a massive arena.
"Wow!" Eji yelled.
"This's our arena, we duel, train, and run through our obstacles for missions. We haven't used in a long time but it's still in good shape."
Eji was excited. "I can't wait to see you guys duel! Wait, how are you guys going to duel without protection?"
Mina walked towards a door, went in, and came back out with a small box. In the small box there were small circular orbs that were nicely organized. "These are very important and expensive earplugs that we use, they protect us so we don't get hurt during fights."
"How do they work?"
"Just like an earplug silly, you place it in your ear and push the squishy part to turn it on." Mina pushed the big button and a force field formed over her.
"Wow!" Eji yelled in excitement
"The orb not only protects you but it also gives you the ability to jump really high and move super fast." Mina jumped really high in to the arena and started to move really fast throughout the big empty space.
"Does it hurt when you land from the big jump!?" Eji yelled
"No!" Mina called back.
A few seconds later Hisaya walked in. "It looks like you guys are having a fun time."
"Hisaya! How did you get here so fast?" Eji asked
"I used one of the orbs, I was to excited to run all the way here."
"You ready?!" Mina shouted from the other side of the arena.
"Ya! Do you have a weapon?" She shouted back
Mina nodded
Hisaya entered the arena and stood a good distance from Mina.
"Eji, count us down!" Hisaya ordered.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Start!" He yelled.
With an instant, Mina and Hisaya separated in lightning speed. Once they were a good distance from each other they headed towards each other and collided. Once they were locked in combat, they separated again in a blink of an eye. Eji saw what they were using as weapons and was surprised by it.
"Swords?" He whispered to himself.
"Yes, their sword skills are remarkable." Eji jumped in fear and noticed that the boss was beside him. "Mina got her skill from that game and Hisaya has been around them her whole life." The boss said as he folded his arms.
Eji didn't say anything as he watched the fight. Mina and Hisaya locked swords once more and gave each other a deathly stare. Mina broke the lock by speeding to one side and kicking her in the side. Hisaya fell to the ground but sped away in a blink of an eye. She jumped and swung her sword at Mina which caused her to crash and indenting the wall.
This goes on for several minutes before a bell goes off, scaring Eji half to death.
"This thing has a bell!"
The boss nods.
Both girls walk out of the arena.
"You guys did great." The boss says leaving the room.
"Are you guys okay?" Eji asked
They both nod.
"What was the bell for?" Eji asked
"The bell tells us when the power in the orb disappears." Hisaya leaves the room. "I better get ready for the mission, I'll see you guys later."
"What's our next move?"
Mina looks at the ground sadly. "I need to go visit Asuna and tell her the I'm going to do everything in my power to get them back, even if it kills me!"