The Picnic

Kazuto was soundly asleep, facing Asunas (like the photo), farthest from the door. All he could see was darkness until darkness started to get bright, he slightly opened his eyes and saw the door opened slightly but didn't close. He looked at Asuna who was still asleep, looking at her made him tired so he closed his eyes again but immediately woke back up when he heard whispering and two small girls jump on the bed in a playful, excited manner. Kazuto immediately sat up in the sitting position scared out of his mind but tried to calm down. Asuna however didn't budge.
"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!" Yui yelled excitedly.
"Come on dad!" Kuro said while nudging him.
"Okay, okay I'm up." Kazuto quietly said, yawned, then looked at Asuna who was still sleeping.
Kazuto gave her a 'are you serious' look. "I can't believe she slept through all that." Kazuto quietly said while putting his hand on his head.
"Mommy!" Yui yelled
"Mom! Wake up!" Kuro yelled
Asuna didn't move.
Both girls looked at their dad with a confused look. Kazuto thought for a minute before getting the perfect idea. "Check this out." Kazuto smiled while showing his finger and poking her cheek.
Asunas eyes opened, looked up at her loving family, and smiled.
"Jeez, I'm surprised you slept through all that." Kazuto said while Asuna stood up.
"Slept through what?" Asuna questioned while she rubbed her eyes.
"We came in and jumped on the bed!" Yui mentioned.
Kuro giggled. "You should've seen dad, he shot up with total shock!"
Asuna laughed at their story while Kazuto yawned. "It wasn't funny! I almost fell off the bed!"
All the girls started laughing harder and Kazuto gave up realizing that he was only making it worse.
Asuna calmed down a little bit and wiped her tears. "Sorry, we better get ready huh?" Asuna suggested.
"Ready for what?" Kuro asked
"Oh! Is it that secret daddy is hiding from everybody except for me!" Yui said excitedly.
"Yes Yui." Kazuto said
Asuna remembered something. "That's right!" She picked up Kuroyukihime and kissed her multiple times. "Happy Birthday baby!"
Kuro giggled and placed her hand on Asunas cheek and kissed her nose. "Happy Birthday to you too mommy!"
"Come on Kuro! Let's go pick out our outfits for today!" Yui said excitedly.
She nodded and the girls jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.
"Looks like the machine worked." Asuna said after a moment of silence.
Kazuto nodded. "She looks older."
"Well time to get ready." Asuna said getting out of bed revealing her braw and underwear.
Kazuto blushed and looked away.
"What's wrong Kazuto?" Asuna asked
"I-it's just- I haven't seen you naked since..... we did it..... on our honeymoon."
Asuna blushed bright red. "W-Well, since we've been married for a long time I thought that you would be used to seeing me like this. The first time you saw me like this was back in SAO.
Kazuto came closer to her. "I know, I guess I'm not used to it." Kazuto stopped and noticed her scare under her belly button. "That scare is still there?" Kazuto asked.
Asuna looked down and saw the scare but it was barely there. "I guess so." She replied with a smile.
Kazuto walked over and knelt down in front of her placing his hands on her stomach with his thumbs over the scare.
Asuna blushed.
"Will it ever go away?" He asked while examining it closely.
"I don't think so." Asuna said still blushing.
Kazuto got up and looked at the clock.
"8:40 huh? We better get ready." Kazuto said while walking to his closet. "But I don't know what to wear."
"Why don't you let me pick out your outfit?" She suggested.
"Are you sure?"
Asuna nodded. "Just tell me what the environment is going to be like."
Kazuto looked at her and sighed. "Okay fine, It's outdoors."
Asuna thought for a minute and looked through his clothes before she found the perfect outfit. "Wear this." Asuna pulled out a white shirt and black pants.
"Is this it?" Kazuto asked hoping that would be it.
Asuna shook her head and pulled out a red flannel.
Kazuto sighed and put the outfit on. "How do I look." He said sadly.
"You look great!" Asuna said with a smile and clapped her hands together. She went to her closet and picked out a pink shirt with low shouldered sleeves and black short. When she put it on Kazuto looked at her with big eyes. "How do I look?"
"You look great!" Kazuto finally said after a few moments of silence.
Asuna went back to Kazuto closet and took out a pair of black converse for Kazuto then took out a pair of pink converse for her. After she put them on, she left the room to go check on the girls while Kazuto brushes his hair and do whatever boys do.
When he left the room and almost walked past the girls room, he noticed Asuna helping them with their clothes and shoes and they seemed so happy doing it.
"She is so good with them." He said quietly to himself as he continued to walk and go get the newspaper.
When Kazuto returned, he saw the girls in the living room watching TV and Asuna was cooking breakfast.
Kazuto set the newspaper down on the counter and hugged Asuna from behind which scared her a little bit.
"Jeez, you scared me!" Asuna said while catching her breathe.
"Sorry." He quietly said.
Kuro and Yui saw Kazuto hugging Asuna but Kuro thought it was gross while Yui thought is was adorable.
"What are we having?" Kazuto asked while looking at the bread over her shoulder.
"Kuros favorite, French Toast, is that okay?"
Kazuto nodded.
After everyone ate, everyone finished getting ready and headed out the door. They drove towards a park near Kyoukos house which had a clear open field.
Kazuto parked the car and Asuna gazed upon the beautiful field before them.
"I totally forgot about this place." Asuna said
The girls got out and started to play in the field while Kazuto locked the car.
"What are we going to do here?" Asuna asked
"You'll see." Kazuto started to walk into the field until Asuna saw a familiar gang sitting on a picnic blanket chatting near the edge of a small forest.
"Is that-?" Asuna said putting her hand up to her forehead blocking out the sun.
"Uncle Klein!" The girls screamed and ran towards the gang.
Klein was talking to Sinon when he was tackled by two young girls unexpectedly. Everyone looked towards Asuna and Kazuto, Liz and silica got up and ran towards them.
"Asuna!" They yelled and hugged Asuna tightly.
"Uh." Is all Asuna said.
"Happy Birthday Asuna!" They yelled cheerfully.
Agil picked Kuro up. "And happy birthday to you too!" He playfully but carefully tossed her into the air which Kuro enjoyed and laughed.
"Thanks guys!" Asuna said while sitting down on the blanket. "This set up is awesome!"
"Thank Kazuto, he's the one that planned all this." Agil said putting Kuro down.
"Really?"
"You did mention that you wanted a picnic a couple times." Kazuto said while sitting down next to her. Kazuto kisses Asuna and pushes Asuna on her back.
"Happy Birthday." He said happily.
Asuna and Kazuto kiss again. "Thank you Kazuto."
"Ahem! That's an interesting outfit you have on!" Liz said teasingly.
"Don't remind me." Kazuto said while getting off of Asuna.
"Ya, that's an interesting outfit alright, you definitely didn't pick that out did you?" Klein teased.
"How did you know?" Kazuto asked curiously.
"Come on man, all you wear is black. It's good to see you wear something classy every now and then." Klein crossed his arms.
"Well I'm not the only one." Kazuto said pointing to Kuro who was playing with Yui in the field. She ran while her black shirt and her black skirt flowed through the air while she ran through the short healthy grass.
"You guys seriously have a problem." Liz added. "I'm glad that someone in your family actually has taste in style." Liz said while pointing to Yui who was wearing a white shirt and a pink skirt.
"I picked that out for her." Asuna said with a smile. "I also picked out his outfit too." She said while pointing to his 'awesome' outfit.
"Yup, definitely style." Silica said while staring at his outfit. "You look good in classy clothes!"

They continued to chat throughout the day.
"Did he really do that!" Liz laughed
"Yup, he was so moved that a noddle came right out of his nose!" Agil laughed.
"Come on guys! That girl was smoking hot but It was embarrassing!" Klein blushed with embarrassment.
Liz laughed. "What do you think about that Asuna?" Liz looked at Asuna who was watching her daughters play.
"Asuna?" Liz asked while sitting on her knees.
Asuna didn't respond
"Asuna? Hello?" Liz got closer to her by going on all fours
No response
"Asuna?" Liz waved her hand in front of her.
"Wh-what?!" Asuna panicked.
"You okay?" Liz asked
"Y-Yeah, sorry totally zoned out."
"Hmmm." Liz sat back down. "You know what? I think Asuna is somewhat protective of Kuroyukihime." Liz teased
Asuna blushed. "No I'm not!"
"Really? You haven't been like this since she was born."
Kazuto thought for a minute. "Come to think of it, when you were stuck at the hospital after she was born, you would ask where she was every time I stepped in the room." Kazuto thought for another moment. "And when she wanted to go on the playground with a bunch of other kids, you declined without giving it a second thought." He thought again. "And when-" he was interrupted by Asuna.
"Okay! Maybe I'm a little bit over protective but I can't help it, I love her so much."
Kazuto smiled
"Even more than Yui?" Silica asked worriedly.
Asuna didn't respond right away, she stared blankly at the blanket until she felt a familiar warmth on her shoulder. She looked to her side and saw Kazutos leaning on her shoulder.
She smiled. "Well, it's kind of hard to say. Yui is an AI brought to life but Hime is my actual daughter, half me and half Kazuto.
Silica, Sinon, and Liz got secretly angry at her statement but they didn't show it.
"I love Yui." Asuna continued. "But its a different kind of love." Asuna put her head in between her knees.
Kazuto nodded.
"Speaking of which, where is Kuro and Yui?" Agil asked
"What?!" Asuna shot up and looked to where she last saw them, no one was there. had never felt so worried in her life. "Yui! Hime!" She yelled. She stopped and listened but no response. "Yui! Hime!" Asuna yelled louder but with more worry in her voice. No response. Not knowing what to do, she turned to the only person that could help. "Kazuto!" She quickly turned around.
Kazuto stood up and hugged her. "They'll come back in a few minutes." He said while rubbing her back
"But what if they get kidnapped?" Asunas legs started to weaken and they slowly sat down. "What if they fall in a ditch and they can't get out?" Asuna dug her face in his shirt. "What if they get shot! Please, let's go look for them!" Asuna pleaded with tears in her eyes.
The gang never saw Asuna act like this, to them it was scary to watch her scream and worry.
"Alright, I'll go look for them." Kazuto quietly said.
"Let me come with." She suggested
"Are you sure, if there is danger out there I can't protect all three of you."
"We'll come." Agil offered.
Kazuto nodded, and they entered the forest.
As they walked through the forest, they continued to call for them but there was no response. Asuna yelled their names until her voice started to crack.
"Asuna, you should take a break. You voice is cracking." Klein offered.
"No, I'm not giving up. Yui! Hime!" She continued to yell.
"Kazuto, can you make her stop, we can't hear anything if she's yelling like that." Sinon suggested
Kazuto went up to Asuna and hugged her from behind.
Asuna stopped yelling. "What are you doing?" She asked
"Asuna we will find them but we can't hear them if they respond. Remember what we told them?"
"No talking to strangers, follow only the path, and don't take anything from people they don't know." Asuna calmly replied.
Kazuto nodded. "Let's follow the path." Kazuto said
Asuna looked straight ahead and saw the dirt path in front of them, and started to walk down it. They walked for 5 minutes until the saw them picking flowers on the side of the path.
"Girls!" Asuna yelled happily.
The girls look towards them. "Hi mommy!" Yui said happily.
Asuna ran to them and hugged them both tightly. "Don't you ever do that again! I thought I lost you two!" Asuna said
"Kazuto approached them. "You have no idea how scared your mother was." Kazuto said calmly.
The girls frowned at the thought. "We're sorry." Kuro pleaded.
Asuna started to calm down. "It's okay. Please, please tell us next time." Asuna pleaded still hugging them.
Asuna finally let go and Kazuto each gave them a hug. "I'm happy you two are safe."
Liz whispers to Silica. "Correction, way over protective."
Silica nodded
The sun started to set and they all headed back to the picnic area. They started to pack everything up and put them in the cars.
Yui felt bad for leaving and making her mother worry so she remained in her arms the whole time while Kuro walked beside Kazuto. Once they said their goodbyes and got in the car they drove home.