"What?!"

The next day was quiet for the young couple, Kazuto was reading the newspaper while Asuna was making breakfast. Kazuto didn't mind the silence but he noticed Asuna wasn't her usual self, she was quieter than usual. "Asuna, is something bothering you?" Kazuto asks while putting down the paper and walking over to her.
"I'm just worried my parents won't accept Yui for who she is...." she responded.
"Don't worry Asuna, Yui is a tough little girl." Kazuto put his arms around her. "No matter what, I won't let anything bad happen to her. If things end up going south then I'll do my best to cheer her up."
"Thank you Kirito." Asuna said as she put her hand over Kazutos hand.
Yui came down the stairs really excited. "When are we going to grandmas house!"
         "Later today, besides you still have to go to school." Asuna said.
        "Awwww, but I don't want to go to school." Yui pouted then sat at the table while Asuna brought her breakfast over.
        Asuna smiled at the little girl. "Hurry and eat or you'll be late for school." Asuna said as she walked into the kitchen to wash dishes.
        Yui puts a big portion of her breakfast into her mouth. "Okay!"

        Kazuto took Yui to school while Asuna cleaned the house a little bit. When Kazuto got back they continued to plan their wedding a little bit and prepared for tonight. Later, they both headed out to go pick up Yui and bring her home, on the way home, Yui could barely stay still when Kazuto was trying to buckle her in.
"Jeez Yui, calm down." Kazuto said while looking in the rear view mirror seeing Yui jumping up and down in her seat.
"Sorry daddy I'm just......so.......excited!" As Yui kept jumping in her seat, Asuna couldn't help but laugh. Yui finally calmed down to ask her parents a question. "Mommy, daddy, can I have a baby sister or a baby brother?"
Kazuto and Asuna blushed majorly and silence filled the car. "We'll see Yui." Kazuto finally but quietly said. Kazuto looked at Asuna and noticed she was redder than he was which made him blush even more.
"Yay! I might get a baby sister!" Yui yelled happily.
When they arrived home Yui happily skipped inside, Asuna stopped in her tracks sensing something was off. Kazuto noticed and stopped as well. "Asuna, what's wrong?" Kazuto asked
"Do you sense that?" Asuna asked
Kazuto gave it a minute before finally sensing it. "Ya, someone is watching us. I haven't felt this feeling in a while."
"Let's get inside before Yui comes out here." Asuna suggested.
Kazuto nodded and they both went inside.

Later that night, the three of them were driving to Asunas moms place. Yui was so excited she couldn't sit still in her seat. When they arrived, Asuna unbuckled Yui and Yui immediately got out of the car and ran to the door but didn't do anything.
"Mommy! Daddy! Hurry up!" Yui yelled
Kazuto and Asuna locked everything up and walked to the door, Asuna went up to the doorbell and took a deep breathe before ringing it. Mr. Yuuki answered the door and saw them standing on the front porch. "Asuna! Kazuto! And.....who's this?" The man said as he knelt down to get on Yui's level.
        "We'll explain once we get inside." Asuna says as she takes Yui's hand.
        "Okay, come on in." He says as he offers everyone in by stepping to the side. They entered the house and noticed Asunas mom sitting on the couch. Her head was resting on her hand while her elbow was digging into the arm of the chair, her hand went to her side when she noticed them enter. Mrs. Yuuki stared at them for a moment before getting up, walking over to Asuna, and giving her a big hug.
"Don't you dare ever run away again!" Her mother ordered. "You scared me half to death!"
"Mom....." Not knowing what to do Asuna returned the hug.
They hug for a few more moments before Mrs. Yuuki noticed Yui. "Who's this?" She asked while letting go of Asuna and bending down to look at Yui.
Yui smiled at her happily and surprisingly Mrs. Yuuki returned the smile. "That's what I came here for, I need to talk to you guys privately." Asuna said as she turns to her father.
They both nod and head towards the back of the house and Asuna followed them. "Mommy?" Yui said quietly as they disappeared into a room and the door closes behind them.
Kazuto put his hand on her head. "Don't worry Yui, she'll be back soon." Kazuto says with a smile.

Asuna finally returns to the living room after explaining everything to her parents. "How did it go?" Kazuto asked
"Let's just say they're a little bit shocked...." Asuna says as she scratches her chin in a guilty manner. "They'll need a second to process everything."
Kazuto nodded in agreement.
A couple of minutes went by and her parents came back into the living room. Asunas dad seemed fine but her mom didn't seem too happy, Asuna and Kazuto were prepared to hear what she had to say. Her dad sat in the lounge chair next to the couch and leaned over to Yui who was closest to him. "I'm glad your part of our family!" He said happily.
Yui jumped in his arms and squeezed him with delight. Asuna noticed her mom was not to happy about this and Asuna new what she was going to say but she ignored it.
Kazuto went to buckle Yui in the car while Asuna said goodbye to her parents, Asuna finished hugging them when her dad gave her a big envelope. "Asuna...." Her dad started. "Take this with you." Asuna opened it and was surprised. She began to tear up, immediately hugged both her parents, and thanked them. When she got in the car she handed Kazuto the envelope.
"What's this?" He asked
"All the money we need for the wedding." She said happily.
Kazuto smiles and looks behind him seeing Yui fast asleep.

Later that night Kazuto and Asuna were laying in bed, she was laying on Kazutos chest hearing his heart beat. "Hm, I can't believe we get married in 2 weeks." Asuna stated
"I know it's crazy." Kazuto pulls Asuna closer to him. " After that visit with your parents, I feel closer to you somehow."
Asuna nods in agreement. "Hey Kazuto?"
"Hm?"
"Do you remember when Yui asked if she could have a little sister or brother?"
Kazuto blushed a little bit before responding. "Y....Yeah?"
"Do you still want to try it?" Asuna asked looking up and making eye contact with him.
"Wait! You mean now?!" Kazuto said flustered
"No silly, I was thinking we should try it when we're on our honeymoon." Asuna suggested
Kazuto nodded in agreement. "If you want, that can be my gift to you."
"And it can be my gift to you." Asuna added before drifting off to sleep.