Another Day

The school year was coming to an end but the school day was just beggining, Asuna and Yumi were chattering in front of the classroom like good friends. Eji was in the back hanging out with a group of buddies talking about boy stuff when Eji noticed one of his buddies staring at Asuna and Yumi.
        "Hey Rylan, what are you staring at?" Eji asked. The rest of the boys stopped talking to hear what Rylan had to say.
        "Oh.......uh.......nothing!" Rylan stuttered as he was trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.
        The boys came closer to study his face. "Oh ya!" One of the boys started, "then why are you blushing?"
        Eji looked over at Yumi and Asuna and saw how happy they were, he looked back at Rylan and saw he was bright red. "Do you have a crush on one of the girls?" Eji asked.
        "What! No! No! No! No! No........I........um......." Rylan said shaking his hands side to side.
        One of the boys on the table interrupted him. "Which one do you have a crush on?"
        Rylan looked at the girls and scratched his head. "I have no idea, I like both of them."
        One of the guys leaned back on his chair and put his feet on the desk. "Well, our class is filled with incredible hot girls but Asuna and Yumi are way out of your league."
        Eji looked at Rylan and saw his face drain out of confidence and hope. "Plus they're both dating someone." Eji added.
        "Oh ya, who are they dating." Rylan asked
        "Uh, well, I'm not sure I should tell you guys....." Eji said while scratching his chin.
        "Oh come on bro, you can tell us!" One of the guys said.
Eji was about to tell them before he was interrupted. "Hey Eji everyone is diving later, wanna join us?" Yumi asked walking over to them.
All the boys froze and gazed at the two beauties in front of them.
"When?" Eji asked
Asuna thought for a second. "Hmmm, we might dive later today or later tonight. We'll send you the info later."
"Sounds good" Eji said. When the girls left the boys started asking him all sorts of question. "Hold on guys, what are you guys getting so worked up about?"
"Your friends with Asuna and Yumi? They're some of the hottest girls in our grade!" One of the boys said.
"It's true, everyone admires their beauty, smartness, and personality." Another guy said. "Plus, everyone knows who "Asuna the Lightning Flash" is."
Eji wasn't on the front lines back in Sword Art Online and he didn't know that Asuna was second in command of the biggest guild in Sword Art Online. So he listened to all the great stories Asuna and the Black Swordsman went on.

The final test scores were finally out and everyone was gathered to see what they got. Asuna, who was standing in the back with all her friends, was looking towards the bored and trying to get a glimpse of it. Keiko was trying to get back to the group from the front, she appeared from the crowd of people after gently pushing them out of the way.
        "What did you see?" Rika asked.
        Keiko was out of breath but replied, "Asuna and Kazuto were in the top 10, the rest of us had good scores but weren't as high."
        Everyone smiled at each other and accepted their scores. They each went there separate ways and headed towards their classes. Asuna and Kazuto walked together, as they walked down the hallway Asuna thought of something. "Hey I was wondering about something, when I fell into the ravine and you saved me I felt you jumping from rock to rock. Why didn't you fly up?"
       Kazuto looked at her for a second before replying, "The weather was bad there, if we tried to fly down there we would've been swept away for sure." Kazuto said as his hand went on the back of his head and he gently smiled at her.
        Asuna took it into thought and quietly walked beside him before they had to separate.

        The school day ended and Asuna safely returned home, as she entered her room she allowed herself to fall onto her bed and gazed up at the ceiling. She thought of the future and wondered what it had in store for her and Kazuto. She then thought about Yui and If it was possible to bring her to the real world, but Asuna remembered asking Kazuto about it and he said it was but he didn't know how to or they didn't have the technology for it.

   Sorry this chapters a little short, I'll make up for it in the next chapter! ✌🏻