Honeymoon! Pt 1

The alarm went off at 8:00, Kazuto slightly opened his eye and saw the gleaming light of the alarm clock. He got up slightly and looked at his phone, he then got a text message from Klein.

Good morning love birds! Goodluck on your trip buddy!

Kazuto looked at the date and noticed the honeymoon started today. He looked over at Asuna who was still asleep, her back was turned against him. Kazuto sighed and started to shake her gently. "Asuna, Asuna, wake up."
Asuna slowly opened her eyes and turned to see Kazuto next to her, she rubbed her eyes and sat up slowly. "What is it Kazuto?"
"The trip is today." He reminded her.
Asuna woke up fully by hearing that. "Oh! What time does the plane leave?"
"It leaves at 12:15." Kazuto replied.
Asuna nodded and got up to start making breakfast, Kazuto got some of his things together and grabbed a couple of things for Asuna as well. They packed most of their stuff the day before so they didn't need to pack a bunch of things.
Asuna was getting ingredients out when she noticed Yui coming into the kitchen. "Good morning Yui!" Asuna said happily
"Morning mommy...." Yui said tiredly while rubbing her eyes. "Where are you going?"
"The trip is today." Asuna said
Yui was sad, she didn't want to be separated from her parents. She didn't want to wake up every morning knowing they're not there, and eating breakfast that wasn't her mother's.
"You Okay Yui?" Asuna asked.
"I'm fine mommy." Yui went to see what Kazuto was doing, Asuna new Yui wouldn't like being separated from them  and it would be the first time being separated in the real world, but there was nothing she could do. Yui walked in the room and saw her parents suitcases laid out on the bed, Kazuto was getting stuff from the bathroom and noticed Yui walk in.
"Good morning Yui!" Kazuto said with an exciting tone.
"Can I Please go with you?" Yui pleaded
Kazuto looked at her and shook his head. "Sorry Yui, this is our honeymoon. We need to spend some time alone and celebrate our new marriage with a vacation."
Yui thought about it and decided to support her parent the best she could. "Okay daddy." Yui walked out of the room and headed back to the kitchen.
Kazuto felt bad for leaving Yui like this so while he was packing he thought about how he was going to make it up to her.
Asuna was trying to figure out what to make when she noticed Yui. "What do you want for breakfast?" Asuna asked
"French Toast!" Yui said excitedly
Asuna smiled at her little girl. "French Toast coming right up!"
Kazuto was putting the suit cases in the car while Asuna was packing a couple of things for Yui, she brought them down and handed them to Kazuto so he could put them in the car. "Okay! We're all set!" Kazuto said cheerfully. "All we need is Yui."
"I'll go get her." Asuna said as she starts heading for the door, Kazuto got in and waited in the car.
A few minutes later Asuna came out holding Yui in her arms, she gently put her in her seat and buckled her in. Once settled, she got in herself and they drove off.
When they arrived at Midoris, they saw all their friends and Asunas parents as well. They parked the car in front of the house and they each got out.
"What is everyone doing here?" Kazuto asked
"We came to see you guys off!" Klein insisted
Asuna was surprised as well but couldn't help but smile, she went up to Midori and handed her Yui's things along with a couple of other things she might need, Midori gladly took them. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of her." Midori said cheerfully.
"Especially with me in the house!" Sugu said.
"I know you'll take great care of her, I'm just going to miss her." Asuna said as she looked over at Yui who was talking to Kazuto.
Kazuto looked at the time and noticed their flight was going to leave soon. "Asuna, we have to go."
Asuna nodded and started to head towards the car when she was stopped in her tracks, when she turned around she saw Yui holding onto her. "Please don't go Mommy!" She pleaded.
"Yui we have to go." Asuna said.
With tears forming in her eyes, Yuis grab tightened, refusing to let go. "Mommy....daddy..... don't go." She said quietly.
Asuna has never seen Yui act like this and it was kind of scaring her. Midori came over and took Yui away from her, separating Asuna from her grasp. Yui didn't like that so she started to scream a little bit. "Daddy!" She yelled.
"You guys better hurry before she screams louder." Rika suggested
They agreed and retreated back to the car and drove off, Kazuto then noticed Asuna tearing up. "You Okay?"
Asuna shook her head. "I can't stand to see her like that."
Kazuto agreed

They were on the plane now, everyone was trying to get settled in by placing their bags in the space above their seats, placing blankets on their laps, and getting their hand bags organized. Kazuto was sitting next to the window while Asuna was sitting closer to the aisle. She had a blanket over her lap while Kazuto had his computer on his lap doing some work.
9 hours into the flight and Kazuto was still working on his computer when he felt something hit his shoulder, he looked over to see Asuna asleep. She had her blanket covering most of her body and a pair of earbuds in. Kazuto smiled at her then got back to work.
Morning hit, the light barely shined through the window cover causing Kazuto to wake up. He opened it and gazing upon the ocean and a little bit of beach. He new exactly where they were, they were almost to Florida. Kazuto looked beside him and saw that Asuna was still sleeping on his shoulder. 10 minutes later, Asuna finally woke up and gazed at the beautiful sight before her.