Honeymoon! Pt 2

The plane landed at the Florida airport, the plane settled on one of the lanes and drove to one of the open settlements. Everyone started to unbuckle their seatbelts and grab their luggage, they all started to exit the plane in a single file line. Kazuto and Asuna were doing the same thing, they each grabbed their luggage and started to exit the plane. Once they entered the airport, Kazuto looked around like he's seen this before but Asuna, who hasn't seen anything like it, was wowed by the view. Asuna looked around and saw bird cages in the middle of the waiting areas, and lots of travelators. While Asuna was checking everything out, kazuto pulled out his phone to check what to do next. According to his phone, they had to meet someone and they would take them to a boat which would take them to the Bahamas island.
"We should get going, we need to meet someone near the front of the airport." Kazuto said
Asuna nodded. "Okay, when do we need to meet them?" Asuna asked
Kazuto looked at his phone before answering. "It doesn't say but we need to meet them soon if we want to catch our boat. Our boat leaves in 30 minutes, and it takes 15 minutes to get down there. So, it looks like we have 10 minutes to spare."
Asuna got excited from hearing that. "We should check out all the stores on the way there!"
Kazuto didn't really want to but he accepted anyways. "Sure, but we need to hurry though or we'll miss our boat."
Asuna nodded and started to check out the stores, she was going through a small clothes store when kazuto noticed it was time to start heading to the front of the airport. "Come on Asuna, we have to get going."
Asuna nodded and they started to head towards the front gate. When they arrived, they saw a bunch of people gathered around. Asuna noticed a young woman holding a sign that said "Kirigaya", they went over to her and introduced themselves. The young girl took them to a taxi which drove them to the docks. Of course Asuna was very excited and loved to look at all the neat buildings and sculptures, kazuto was kind of interested but he didn't show it. Kazuto remembered coming here when he had to meet one of the business men for his new job. When they arrived, there was a medium sized boat waiting for them at the docks. They noticed a young male in the drivers seat of the boat, he looked like he was in his mid 20's, he had a had a white suit, and a sailor hat.
"It's alright." The young women said as she hopped in the boat herself.
Asuna looked at kazuto with a "I'm not so sure" look. "Lady's first." Kazuto said as he stepped aside and helped Asuna in the boat.
The boat started up and started to drive off into sea, Asuna held onto kazuto tight scared that she might fall off but got comfortable as time went on. Once she was comfortable she sat up on her knees looking over the edge of the boat, gazing at the beautiful sea view. Kazuto grabbed her arm making sure she didn't fall off the boat, Asuna smiled at his concern and continued to gaze out into the ocean.

They reached the shore and noticed palm trees everywhere and sand. Asuna got off the boat first and walked along the dock. when she got to the edge she took off her shoes and gently stepped onto the sand, the sand felt warm, soft, and felt really nice. Kazuto was right behind her, accept he didn't take his shoes off when he went on the beach. They both waved goodbye at the boat as they watched it drive away, they started to follow the path of sea shells and stones and found a really nice medium sized house. When they approached it, kazuto reached into his bag and pulled out a key, inserted it, and opened the door.
"Wow! This is so cool!" Asuna says as she steps inside to look at it more.
"Ya it is pretty cool, I wonder if they have a hot tub in the back somewhere." He wondered as he walked in and set the stuff down in the living room.
Asuna walked towards the back and opened the sliding glass door, she saw a wonderful view of the ocean and a private patio with a hot tub. "Kazuto! They have a hot tub!" She yelled
Asuna didn't hear anything until kazuto ran to her and looked outside until he saw the hot tub. Kazuto made a silly relaxing face which made Asuna laugh really hard. As they scouted through the house, they noticed that there was a master bedroom, master bathroom, walk in closets, a big kitchen, living room, and lots of space for their stuff. They were happy as they put their stuff away and had dinner.
When they went to bed later that night they cuddled more than ever and fell asleep in each other's arms.