The Figures Big Secret

Everyone was hanging out in Asuna and Kiritos cottage in ALO, since school was out for summer break and they had to do their summer homework, everyone stayed up late getting it done. They all preferred to do homework in game instead of doing it in the real world, this way they can help each other out and they have more companionship. Kirito, Pina, and Yui were sleeping on a chair, kirito already finished his project so he didn't have anything to do. Leafa, Asuna, Liz, and Silica were trying to finish they're homework, Silica was about to pass out but everyone else was fine. Asuna was focused in her study when she felt Silica pass out on her shoulder.
        "Hey, wake up, your homework won't finish itself." Asuna said as she poked Silicas fluffy cat ear.
        "I can't help it, I'm so sleepy," Silica replied.
        Asuna smiled, but then she heard something outside.
        "Hey Liz, did you hear that?" Asuna said worriedly.
        "Ya I did, go check it out, we'll wake up Kirito."
        Asuna nodded and went outside to go check it out. When she got outside she didn't see anything. She saw snow on the ground and in the air but in the corner of her eye she saw something move. As she turned around, she saw the black figure standing 8 feet away from her. The figure attacked without a second thought, as Asuna blocked it everyone else came outside. Everyone was watching Asuna fight the figure when the other figure appeared in front of Kirito, the figure attacked and pushed him back into the house. Leafa went to go help Kirito and the others went to go help Asuna. Asuna was in a lock with the figure when Liz hit the figure so hard he went flying. Kirito was fighting the figure in the house, he was trying not to knock anything over but the figure knocked them over anyway.
         "Dam it!" kirito said as he got pushed back by the figure. Kirito looked outside and saw Asuna and everyone else fighting in the snow, they looked like they were getting farther away. "Is this their plan, to get Asuna as far away from me as possible?" Kirito ran out the door to get closer to Asuna but was stopped by the figure jumping in front of him. "That's definitely their plan."
        Silica and Liz were fighting the other figure when Asuna noticed they were getting farther away from home. She also noticed they were heading towards a cliff. Silica and Liz were fighting on the cliff, Asuna noticed the snow/ice were cracking underneath their feet. Liz and Silica made the figure slip and fall on its back. Before it collapsed Asuna pushed Silica and Liz off the platform, the ice and snow fell with the figure and Asuna with it. Silica and Liz yelled her name but no response.
        Kirito and the other figure were in a sword lock when Silica and Liz ran up to them. "Where's Asuna!" Kirito said worriedly as he struggled to keep the figures sword in place.
         Asuna and the other figure fell down the cliff! Silica said.
        Kirito and the figure stopped and they all ran outside. They followed Silica and Liz to where they fell. The wind was starting to pick up and it turned into a mini blizzard. They all reached the cliff side and saw the huge hole on the side of the cliff, they went and looked down the cliff side but saw nothing but darkness. Yui (Who was flying around in her pixie form) shivered and went into Kiritos little pocket in his jacket.
        "Daddy, it's way to cold for us to fly down there. There's no way should could've saved herself by flying."
        Everyone stared to yell her name down the side of the mountain but there was no answer. The other dark figure jumped down the cliff side and landed on a small ledge, he jumped again and landed on another small ledge, he continued downwards until he got to the bottom. Kirito and the rest of them followed hime. Once they got to the bottoms, all they could see was darkness and snow. Kirito went over to where he thought they landed, when he looked up her saw the cliffs smooth edge and the dent in the cliff side where they fell from. Kirito started to look around when he found Asunas Rapier sticking out of the ground, he picked it up and got really worried.
        "Kirito, over here!" Leafa yelled out.
         Kirito ran over to where they were huddled around, everyone was clearing snow and revealed Asuna passed out on her side. Kirito got on his knees and picked her up. She seemed lifeless but kirito new she was still alive, her HP gage was really low but she wasn't dead. Yui came out of Kiritos pocket and saw Asuna.
        "Mommy........."
        Kirito handed Leafa her sword and picked Asuna up, he then saw the dark figure holding his partner. They all headed back together.
        The blizzard was getting worse, Leafa was making some tea for Kirito. Kirito was sitting on the sofa with his head buried in his hands, Asuna was sleeping in their bedroom with a warm rag on her head. The man came out of their bedroom after attending to his partner, he took off his cloak and revealed what he really looks like. His hair was brown, his eyes were a silver color, and he looked like he was in his late teens. Everyone glared at him and waited for a response.
"I know what your thinking," the man started, "you want to know why we're doing this, right?
"That would be lovely to know!" Liz said.
"The girl that's sleeping in the room is Yumi, she only wanted to get revenge on Asuna because she made her look bad in front of Kazuto and the school. The school started to spread rumors about her because a student saw Asuna and Yumi fighting. So, after she had her fight with Asuna she came to me and asked me if I would help her with a revenge plot. I didn't understand at first but when she went into details I started to see her POV."
        "So, Who are you anyways?" Liz asked
       "My name is Eji and I'm an old friend of Yumis, I've known her for 8 years."
        Kazuto gets up and walks outside slamming the door behind him, Yui (in her regular form) gets up and follows him. Everyone looks at each other with confusion. Kirito stares at the falling snow while leaning on the porch rail, Yui approaches outside and stands beside him.
        "What's wrong daddy?" Yui asks while grabbing onto Kiritos sleeve.
        "Do you believe his story Yui?"
        Yui stares at kirito for a second before answering. "I don't know, his story does sound kind of fishy but it's reasonable."
        "I honestly don't have an opinion on it," kirito started, "even though all that drama happened in the real world, why make a plan and attack us from the virtual world? Why didn't they attack us in the real world?"
        "Maybe they didn't want to get in trouble for something they did in the real world, parents can't control things in the virtual world so it's impossible for them to get into trouble."
        "Ya, maybe your right....." kirito stared at the snow before going inside, Yui followed too. Once Kirito got inside he approached Eji and stared deep into his eyes. "Can you promise me something?"
        Eji stared at him for a second before responding. "What?"
        "I need you to stay away from my family." Kirito had a staring contest before Eji responded.
        "Who's your family?"
        "Everyone here, especially Asuna and the little girl that's standing behind me." Eji looked behind Kirito and saw Yui hiding behind Leafa. He also noticed she didn't have an MP gage and she had her own personality.
        "Is she a player?" Eji asked while slowly going up to Yui.
        "No...... She's an AI." Kirito said with a confused look.
        Yui noticed he was getting closer and closer to her so she hid behind Leafa more and more. Leafa didn't know what to do in this situation so she looked towards kirito for help, kirito shrugged it off so Leafa moved out of the way a little. When Eji got to close to her, Yui turned into her Pixie form and flew into Kiritos pocket.
        "That's so cool! Where and how did you get her? It's impossible to find personal pixies with their own personality and their own unique abilities to learn!"
        "It's a long story but I've known her for 5 years, I got her from another game." Kirito said while stroking Yui on the head.
        "Stop it daddy, that tickles!
        "Wow, she can talk! What's up with the "daddy" business?" Eji asked confused.
        "Like I said it's a long story." Kirito said while rubbing his head.
        Everyone started to get along when Asuna walked in. "What's all the commotion?"
        "Mommy!" Yui yelled out as she turned back into her regular form and hugged Asuna tightly.
        Now Eji was really confuse and you can tell by the stupid look on his face. Kirito walked over and kissed her on the head.
        "How are you feelin?" Kirito asked
        "I'm fine, don't worry about me but who's that strange girl in our bedroom?"
        "That Yumi, she's that one girl you got into a fight with." Kirito didn't know what to do at this point.
        "I see...... that's why she was after me, huh?"
        "Yup, she wanted to get revenge so she asked Eji to help her." Kirito pointed at Eji Who was standing near Him.
        Yui, Who was standing between Asuna and Kirito, noticed a girl coming from the bedroom and she definitely didn't look happy.
————————————
Hey everyone, I have another story that I've recently written and I highly recommend it. Go check it out!!!