Oh...My....

Warning! This chapter can be disturbing for some readers....
————————————————       
Kirito, Asuna, and Yui were chattering when Yui noticed Yumi, she had her arms crossed, her hair was swaying, and she was leaning in the doorway. Everyone stared at her for a few seconds before she slowly started to walk towards Asuna. Kirito got in front of Asuna a little bit to protect her but Asuna put her hand on his shoulder and shook her head. Asuna started to walk towards Yumi and met her half way. They stopped 3 feet away from each other and stared into each other's eyes, silence filled the room. Eji (Who was sitting on the couch) got up and made his way towards Yumi. He puts his hand on her shoulder and stood behind her as the girls have their death stare.
        Yumi looks at him and glares. "You didn't tell them anything, did you?"
         Eji looks at her and then looks at everyone in the room.
        "Did you!" Yumi yells at him with frustration, Eji jumped a little bit before shaking his head.
        "Good" Yumi continues to stare at Asuna.
        As Asuna stares deep into Yumis eyes she notices Yumis eyes are starting to reflect a shine, is she crying? Tears starts to fall from Yumis eyes and splat on the ground. Asunas stare turns into a puzzled look, Yumi (barely noticing) quickly wipes her eyes and pretended she wasn't crying. Her stare didn't show any sadness, it was a stare filled with anger but it slowly faded as the starring continued. When Yumi couldn't take anymore, she fell to her knees and cried in her hands. "I can't do this anymore!"
        "Wh.......What's wrong Yumi?! Eji asked "Please, tell me what's wrong!"
        "Please, tell us why your attacking us" Asuna said in a calm voice while kneeling in front of her.
Yumi looked up to face Asuna, Asuna gently wiped Yumis tears and smiled at her. "Why are you being so kind to me?! I've been hurting you and your family for months, then again you treat me so kindly, why?"
"Sometimes you have to keep smiling for your friends and family, even in tough situations. This is a tough situating for you, right? Smile and face it head on!"
Yumis frown turned into a smile, she nodded in agreement. As they both stood up, Asuna held out her hand, when Yumi took it she pulled Asuna in for a big hug.
A couple hours passed and Yumi finally had control over her emotions. They all sat down on the couch and was ready for the answers they have been seeking.
"A long time ago, Yumi started, my mom and dad were divorced because of some kind of "issues" but I never knew what those issues were. My dad left to go to America and we stayed in Japan, it was the two of us for a while. My mom went to work from 10 to 11 so I never really saw her and I went to school like a regular student. I was in junior high back then but I was mature enough to walk, cook, and take care of myself. I would wake up on time, go to school, come home, have a snack, do homework, do whatever I wanted, and then go to bed. On Saturdays, my mom worked a part time job but we would spend a lot of time with each other after she got off , then we would do a fun activity on Sundays. We would spend a lot of time together and it was just the two of us, until HE showed up. My mom met a guy at a meeting and they clicked. They started dating and when he found out about me he was upset, he threatened to leave if I wasn't "fixed up." My mom started sending me to elite schools to fix me up and it kind of worked.The next thing I knew, they were married and we moved into a mansion. I started to notice different behaviors in my mom, she was turning from a loving and caring mom to a strict and scary mom. The mom that I knew was disappearing and I had to do something about it. I called my grandma and stayed at her house for a couple of days, I didn't tell my mom where I was going. When I got back my mom was her old self again, she hugged and kissed me over and over again. To be honest I felt kind of bad for leaving her like that, my step father was behind her and when I looked at him he glared at me like I was the bad guy. After that I headed upstairs to my room, I remember setting my bag down and started to unpack when I heard my door shut. When I turned around my step dad was in the room with....... a belt."
Everyone gasped, Asuna had a terrified look on her face.
Yumi sighs before continuing. "As he started to approached me with the belt, I started to run for the door but he caught me and threw me onto the bed. He started to scold me for running away and this family would be way better if I wasn't born. But! I didn't care what he thought, I loved my mom and I didn't regret anything. I ran away for her sake, I understand it terrified her but she turning back into the loving and caring person I knew and loved. I let my step father do whatever he did to me but he would never break my spirit. After he was done and after he left, I laid in my room and cried. My mom was outside my room and she immediately came in my room and held me, she looked at my back and saw a bunch of cuts. She put oils on them, kissed me, and put me to bed. I didn't fall asleep because my mom and my step dad were fighting in the other room, and I've heard my mom say something that changed my life. She said "Don't ever touch her again! If you want to get to Yumi, you'll have to get through me first!" I knew my mom cared about me but I didn't know she cared about me that much.
Time passed and my birthday was right around the corner, I begged my mom to get me Sword Art Online but she said she didn't want me spending my life on a game, but I still begged her. When my birthday came I saw lots of presents in the living room. "Happy Birthday Baby!" My mom cried out. I remember getting make up, new furniture, and I remember opening Sword Art Online. I remember jumping up and down with excitement and hugging them. I also remember trying to figure things out with my parents, plugging it in, laying down, seeing my parent beside me when I said "Link Start!"
Everyone looked at each other with sad expressions.
"I'm know you survived but what did you do in SAO?" Liz asked
"I wasn't very tough like you guys were, I joined a guild called "Shaded Nightmare" and we fought a couple of bosses but we mostly fought monsters that were for beginners.
"You've heard of us in SAO?" Kirito asked
"Of course, who hasn't heard of the Black Swordsman or Asuna Lightning Flash?"
"I think Asunas more famous than I am." Kirito said sadly.
"Don't be such a downer!" Asuna said while giving him a nudge. Everyone laughed at the ridiculous couple
"Now where was I," Yumi started, "When the game was cleared and I woke up, I was in a lonely hospital room connected to these machines. I felt weak but surprisingly I didn't look skinny and starved. I heard the door open and a nurse came in with a clipboard, when she saw me she was so surprised she dropped the clipboard and ran off. 30 minutes later my mom came in and latched on to me. She started crying her eyes out and apologized over and over and over again. My step dad was there to and surprisingly he came over and hugged me too, did he change over time? A couple months passed and I couldn't go to my old school anymore, my mom found a school for the SAO survivors and it sounded like a really good idea. That's when I met you guys, I recognized Asuna the first time I saw her but she was way prettier than I thought. When I got home that day I told my mom and dad how pretty Asuna was, my dad asked about her last name and told him "Yuuki." My dads expression totally changed into hatred, he told me to never get into contact with her. He then started telling me about the Yuuki history and what they're capable of and what they did to him when he was younger. That's when my dad got me a new game called ALO and he said to start teasing you guys online.
Everyone was shocked. "So your dad is behind this whole thing!" Kirito said trying to figure everything out.
"Wait when did Eji start helping you?" Asuna asked.
"We've know Ejis family for a long time, my father hired him to help me and confuse you guys." Yumi said sadly.
"Well, since you guys came forward then that means you guys don't want to tease us anymore, right?" Asuna asked
"Yes, everything I did was my father, not me. Even when we got into that fight at school, that had my dad written all over it.
"Instead of enemies" Asuna took Yumis hands "Lets be friends!"
Yumi started to tear up, smiled, and nodded in agreement.