The Difference

Asuna couldn't leave the hospital for a couple of weeks, her cut needed to heal before she could leave the hospital. Kuroyukihime stayed with her.
Kazuto took this opportunity to spend time with Yui, he needed some daddy daughter time with her anyways.
Kazuto and Yui were on their way to visit Asuna before they departed on their daddy daughter activity. When they walked into the hospital, he waved to the girl at the counter.
"Don't worry kazuto, I already have you signed in!" She yelled.
"Thank You!"
They reached Asunas room, he knocked and entered. He saw Asuna sitting up with Kuroyukihime between her legs.
"Asuna, your sitting up." He said quietly but happily.
"I know right, it doesn't hurt when I sit up anymore."
"I'm glad." He whispered
"You don't have to whisper, she's awake right now." Asuna said offering her finger to Hime which she took.
"She gets bigger everyday." Kazuto said while sitting next to Asuna.
"I guess she has. Best birthday/wedding gift ever." Asuna happily kisses Kazuto.
"She's the best wedding gift you could've gotten me too." Kazuto said happily.
Kazuto looks at Kuroyukihime and noticed how big she was, then he looked at Yui and noticed she still looked the same.
"Does Yui look the same to you?" Kazuto quietly whispers in Asunas ear. Asuna looks at Yui who was teasing Hime with her finger.
"Not really." She whispers back. "You should ask that one agent about her growth."
Kazuto nodded in agreement.
"Mommy, guess what?" Yui said excitedly
"What?"
"Me and daddy are going to the Zoo today!"
"Really! That's awesome Yui!" Asuna turns towards Kazuto and glares at him."
Kazuto was scared. "I'll take you to the Zoo another time, and it'll be just the two of us." Kazuto said defenselessly.
Asuna smiled at his comeback. "You better get going then."
"Do you need anything before we go." Kazuto offered.
"A kiss goodbye would be nice."
Kazuto bends down and kisses Hime, she giggled at the light touch. Then he passionately kisses Asuna on the lips. "I'll be back later." He softly placed his forehead on hers.
Asuna nods
They split and start to walk out the door. "Have fun Yui!" Asuna waves at her
"I will Mommy!" Yui waves back.

They get in the car and drive towards the Zoo.

Kazuto parks the car and they both get out, Yui runs towards the front while Kazuto locks the car. After paying for the tickets, he hands Yui her ticket.
"Now don't lose this." Kazuto seriously told her.
"I won't!" Yui said happily
They approach the front gates where a man was accepting their tickets and putting wrist bands on.
"Give him your ticket." Kazuto said
Yui handed the man her ticket and the man puts a pink wrist band on her right wrist, then Kazuto hands him his ticket and the man puts a blue wrist band on his wrist.
They entered the Zoo and noticed quite a lot of people. Kazuto was worried that he might lose Yui in this crowd and Asuna would surly beat him. Kazuto knelt down next to Yui.
"Okay Yui, this place is pretty crowded so stay as close to me as you can and don't let go of my hand."
"Okay daddy!" Yui grabbed his hand and walked beside him.
"Where do you want to go first?" Kazuto asked
Yui thought about it. "Let's go see the elephants!" Yui said excitedly.
"Alright!" Kazuto lifts Yui up and puts her on his shoulders. "Ah, I can see so much more!" She said while pointing to a statue in the middle of the park.
Kazuto remembered the time back in SAO when he carried Asuna on his shoulders and they walked down to the lake.
Kazuto walked towards where they displayed the elephant. When they arrived, the elephants were walking around their environment . Their area had a river of water going through it with tons of leaves everywhere. Yui watched in amazement as one of the elephants got a huge chunk of hay and ate it one bite and as another walked through the water.
"Wow!" She yelled while laughing on top of Kazutos head.
"Where should we go next?" Kazuto asked
"Let's go see the penguins!" Yui suggested.
"Alright! The penguins it is!"
As kazuto walked Yui through out the Zoo and watched animals do interesting tricks, he could help but concern about Yui's growth.
Towards the end, Yui wanted to go in the gift shop.
"Daddy! Can we go in there?" Yui said pointing towards the building with soft stuffed animal.
"Sure but you can only get one thing." Kazuto told her.
"Okay daddy!" Yui skipped to the gift shop and Kazuto followed her. When Kazuto got into the shop he couldn't see Yui, panic started to fill his body. He walked around the shop thinking he might bump into her or might see her. As long as he remained calm he should be fine. Kazuto walked around until he saw Yui looking at something near the back of the store, he sighed with relief and walked over to her.
"What are you looking at?" Kazuto asked.
Yui showed him the stuffed animal. "It's a whale!" She said hugging it.
Kazuto had a feeling she would pick out a whale. Ever since that quest back in ALO, she has been addicted to whales.
"Do you want to get your sister something?" Kazuto asked.
Yui nodded and started to look around.
"Daddy! How about this?" She asked while holding a small black and purple stuffed butterfly.

Kazuto smiled and agreed. "Okay lets go."
They walk to the front counter, pay for the stuff, and leave the Zoo.
"Did you have a fun time?" Kazuto asked while buckling her in.
Yui nods. "Yeah, I had a blast!"
Kazuto drives to the hospital, enters the hospital, the enters Asunas room. Asuna was playing with Kuroyukihime's toes.
"Mommy!" Look what I got!" Yui says as she pulls the whale out from a bag.
"That's awesome Yui!"
"We got something for Hime too." Kazuto said as he reached in his pocket and pulls out the small butterfly.
"Wow! That an interesting butterfly." Asuna said
Kazuto gave the butterfly to Yui who walked over and gave it to Kuroyukihime. Kuro looked at it for a while before taking it from Yui, she swung it around and put it directly in her mouth.
"Hime, don't do that." Asuna said taking the butterfly out of her mouth.
Yui laughed at her. "She likes it!"
Kazuto got up and whispered to Asuna that he had to go meet the agent. She nodded, kissed him, and he left.
"What was that about?" Yui asked curiously
"Kazuto has to go run some errands, he'll be back soon." Asuna said with a smile.

Kazuto drove to the place where they found Yui, he opened the door and walked down that long dark hall. He pushed the button on the elevator that took him down to the floor where Yui was located. He stared at the machine for a little bit before he heard a voice.
"What brings you back Kazuto?" The man from before said.
"I need to know how to fix Yui's growth problem." Kazuto said as he turned around to face the man.
"She's not growing?" The man asked.
"Right."
"Hmmm, try bringing her here when you want to correct her growing problem. She has to be asleep wen it's done though, hook her up to the machine and push the button that says "correct errors."
"How long will that take?"
"About 10 minutes. Here's a key to this place, make sure you lock it up after your done." The man handed him a key. "See ya Kazuto, good luck!" The man disappeared into the darkness.
Kazuto looked at the key and noticed "YUI" was carved into it. Kazuto left the place and headed back to the hospital.
He entered the room and saw Asuna and Yui were sleeping and Kuroyukihime was gone. Kazuto walked over and shook Asuna lightly.
"Asuna.....Asuna." He whispered
Asuna woke up and saw Kazuto. "Oh, hey."
"Where Hime?"
"She's back in the baby room, the nurse took her awhile ago." Asuna said rubbing her eyes.
Kazuto sighed with relief.
"Anyways, What did the agent say?"
Kazuto gave her the key. "He said we need to reboot her on the machine that we found her on. But we need to do it when Hime get older."
Asuna nodded.
"Once Kuroyukihime turns 5 or 6, we'll take Yui to the machine, push the 'correct errors' button, and she should be good. Her growth should be back to normal.