Welcome Yui

Asuna slowly opens her eyes and finds herself on Kazutos floor and Kazuto next to her, she sits up in the sitting position and looks at the bed and sees Yui sleeping. Asuna then remembered everything that happened last night and smiled. Kazuto started to wake up and saw Asuna sitting up.
"What's wrong?" Kazuto asks
"We're really a family now huh?"
Remembering everything that happened last night, Kazuto looks at the bed and sees Yui sleeping. He slowly gets up to wake her up when he feels a hand on his shoulder. "Let her sleep, she'll wake up when shes ready. For now let's go get something to eat."
Kazuto looks at the sleeping girl and nods in agreement. They both leave the room and head downstairs to see breakfast laid out and a note.
Dear Kazuto,
I made some breakfast for the two of you, you'll be home alone today so be good and don't do anything to......passionate. See you in a bit
- Aunt Midori

Kazuto and Asuna started eating but made sure to save some for Yui. They were chattering when they heard someone coming down the stairs, when they turned around they saw Yui trying to get down the stairs.
"Yui!" Asuna said
"Mommy! For some reason my body feels heavy." Yui then noticed that her parents looks different and she was in a totally different place. "Where am I?"
Asuna got up and removed her from the stairs and set her down on the couch. "Yui, you are no longer in ALO, you are now in the real world, with us."
Yui tilted her head in confusion then got the gist of the idea. "You mean, I'm in mommy and daddy's world?"
Kazuto and Asuna nodded. Yui jumped up and down but fell over. "Yui!" Kazuto yelled out to her.
"Sorry, I guess I'm still not used to the gravity here." Yui smiled.
The couple sighed with relief. "Wait...." Kazuto started, "How are we going to break this to my Aunt?"
Asuna put a finger on her chin and thought hard about it. "I don't know but we'll have to talk to her about it sooner or later. For now let's just have fun with Yui."
Kazuto nodded in agreement.

Later that night, Midori came home and saw Kazuto and Asuna sitting on the couch talking, she smiled and approached them. "What are you to love birds talking about?"
Asuna and Kazuto immediately got up in surprise. "Aah! When did you get here?" Kazuto asked
Midori tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean?"
"Nothing, sorry!" Asuna said breaking the weird conversation.
"Okay, whats going on with you two?" Midori asked with concern. "Is there a bun in the oven?" She asked with a teasing grin.
Asuna blushes as Kazuto had a "Please no" face. "No, but we do need to talk to you about something." Kazuto then nodded to Asuna and she went upstairs to get Yui. Kazuto explained everything to his aunt and then Asuna carried Yui downstairs. Asuna stopped in the middle of the living room facing Midori with Yui in her arms. Yui's back was faced towards Midori, her legs spread onto Asunas stomach, and her head was feasting on Asunas shoulder. Yui was shy so she didn't want to face Midori. "This is Yui, she's our in game daughter." Kazuto said while standing up. He went behind Asuna to look at Yui in the face, when he saw Yui's face dig into Asunas shirt he smiled and so did Asuna, Kazuto rubbed her head with love. "She's going to be a new member of our family." Isn't that right Yui?" With her head still dug into Asunas shirt, she nodded. "Mhm."
        Aunt Midori didn't know what to say at first but came to accept Yui and her cuteness. "Well, I can't wait to start our new lives with sweet little Yui."
        "Come on Yui, at least try to say "Hello." Kazuto said
        With her head still buried in Asunas shirt she shook her head. Yui then digs her head out of her shirt and looks at Asuna, Asuna smiles at her and touches her nose with her nose. With surprise, Yui started to smile and nodding in agreement. Slowly, Asuna puts Yui down and Yui walks over to Midori. When they make eye contact and Yui saw that she was a good person, she immediately gave her a big hug.

        While Asuna was preparing dinner, Midori, Yui, and Kazuto were chatting on the couch when they heard the door open. "Hi everyone! I'm home!" Sugu yelled. Sugu started to run upstairs to put everything away and get ready for dinner when she saw Yui. She froze dead in her tracks and turned her head slowly towards the little girl. "YUI! How are you here!" Sugu said with confusion.
        Recognizing her voice, Yui jumped up from the couch and ran towards Sugu. "Aunt Leafa!" Yui yelled excitedly, she put her small arms around Sugus legs. Sugu put her kendo stuff down, picked her up, and embraced her with a big hug of her own.