A Blessing

It was a long day for Asuna, she spent the whole day with Kazuto and some of the day with Yui. Asuna was walking home when she remembered tonight was the important dinner with Kirito and her parents. she hurried home and got ready, she wasn't planning on wearing anything fancy. she was going to wear a short dress that had flowers on it and a jean jacket to cover her shoulders. She headed downstairs to find her mom at the table drinking tea and her dad on a call.

Her dad hung up on his call to find everyone getting settled when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Mr. Yuuki called through the household, he opens the door to find Kazuto standing outside the door. "Hello Kirigaya, please come in."

"Thank you sir, please call me Kazuto," Kirito said while walking in. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Thank you for coming over." Mr. Yuuki replied.

Kirito walks in to find himself in the Yuuki's huge mansion and Asuna standing in the living room, Kazuto then notices her flower dress and jean jacket and blushes. Asuna walks over and takes his hand, "Come on Kazuto, dinner is almost ready."

Dinner went great, everyone got along nicely and it was time for Kazuto to leave but before he did, he gave Asuna a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for having me, I'll see you guys later." Kazuto quietly leaves the house. Asuna still blushing from the kiss, turns to her mom.

Her mom sighs before answering, "He's Okay......"

Asuna was about to speak when her father interrupted. "Asuna go to your room real quick, this will only take a sec."

Asuna heads up to her room and waits, ten minutes later she heads back downstairs finding her parents. "Asuna......"
———————
It was late when Kazuto heard the doorbell, he opens the door finding Asuna on the other side. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Asuna asked with a smile.

"Sure," Kazuto goes outside and closes the door behind him. "What is it?"

"I got my parents approval!" She says excitedly
————————
Three weeks past and it was almost time for a new year. Kazuto was planning on proposing on New Years night, but he didn't know how to approach it. He talked it over with his friend Klein and he suggested the Maiden Shrine near towns square, that wasn't a bad idea but there would be a lot of people there on New Years' night. After a couple of hours of thinking and consideration. He decided to do it at the shrine near the towns square and since the shrine is close to the big Christmas tree in the middle of the towns square, it would make it ten times better.

Towns Square was so big and beautiful it was the perfect place to go on New Years', the shops were well lit and people loved to go shopping there so it made the whole place come alive. The Tree was the best part, the ornaments shined in the night, and the lights flickered through the falling snow.

Kazuto stood at the entrance of the shrine and noticed the long flight of stairs that went up, Kazuto didn't want to go up those stairs but that's when he noticed a lonely bench near the entrance. He walked towards it and noticed the Towns Square Tree was in clear sight. "This is perfect."

Kazuto had half a week left, he had everything he needed to make this moment special. The ring he got was super gorgeous, it shined like Asuna's eyes. The ring had a rose gold base, the base was designed to look like it was weaved, and it had a huge diamond in the middle.

Asuna had no idea, she was in ALO hanging out with Liz, Leafa, Silica, and Yui. Everyone was chilling on the beach, having a relaxing day. The beach was surrounded by a couple cliffs but was a beautiful sight.

Asuna and Yui were playing in the water while the other girls were relaxing on towels. "This feels great!" Silica says with a relaxing tone.