Chapter 26 - Last Call

"Well hello love. You didn't expect me to miss your big event now did you?" Michelle retorted. "I just thought I'd keep your new pet here company, since you are so busy with running the business and all."

"Wait! What?" Samantha stammered.

"Sam, this is my Ex-girlfriend, Michelle. I'm sure you didn't recognized her with her costume on here." Faith spoke through her teeth.

"Now, now Faith, What's the harm in a little dance? I've already bought her a drink."

Faith looked to Sam in surprise. Sam knew what Michelle said was true, but she wasn't aware of who the woman was before now. Her throat felt like the desert ... her eyes widened like a deer in headlights. Sam swallowed. "Faith! I swear I had no idea who she was."

"I know Sam. It's OK. Michelle seems to be playing some kind of game here." Faith looked to Michelle and glared. "Isn't that right Michelle?"

"I don't know what you mean darling. I was simply dancing and having a good time. I do see what you like in her though... beautiful, innocent, young... pure." Michelle looked directly at Sam. She tipped her head slightly to the side and looked Samantha up and down. "You are still a virgin, right sweetheart?" she inquired.

"That's enough Michelle! My office... NOW!"

Faith reached for Michelle's arm. Michelle pulled away from being grasped and sauntered past Samantha toward the back of the club. "You don't have to escort me love. I do remember how to get there. Besides, I thought you'd never ask." Michelle turned her head over her shoulder. "Coming love?"

Samantha lowered her head and looked up at Faith. "I swear...

Faith gently lifted Sam's head. "I know baby. I know. Don't worry. I need to put some boundaries on things with this woman and I'll be back before you know it... OK?"

Sam made her way back to the bar. Dana poured her a drink and set it in front of her. "Hmm. It appears your girlfriend is a little more jealous than I thought she'd be."

Sam guzzeled the glass of water and began to talk before setting the glass down. "Mmm. That woman. The one in the mask with the long dress?"

"Uh huh?"

"Well, it turns out that woman is Michelle."

"Oh my God! Shut Up!"

Sam raised her eyebrows, widened her eyes and shook her head. "Truth!"

"No shit?!?!"

Turning to see Faith disappear down the hall, Sam affirmed, "MmmHmm."

Blake returned to the bar. "Hey ladies. What'd I miss?"

Dana chuckled as she wiped the bar. "Too much to explain to you now big guy."

"I was gonna say goodbye to Fay before I left, but I can't see her anywhere."

"She's in her office straightening some things out before closing." Dana chimed in.

"I may have to ask you to say goodnight to her for me then Sam. I have to get goin. It sure was a pleasure meeting you." He tipped his hat to Dana. "You too miss Dana."

"Just Dana... OK?"

"Well, nice to meet you just Dana. It was a real fun time. Hope to see you again some time?"

"Yeah, probably Blake. Nice to meet you too."

Samantha looped her arm around Blake's elbow. "I'll walk you to the door."

"I'd never turn down a beautiful escort... umm... I mean... a beautiful woman to escort me... OK... that didn't come out right at all did it?" Blake blushed.