Chapter 30 - Coming Undone

A/N: This chapter gets more "heated" than things I have written before.  My attempt here and intention was to write it with the character's emotions in mind and not just drop in a love scene and make it all about the physical interaction and description. If you are up to it, I would appreciate your feedback. Please be honest. I can handle criticism. It will make me a better writer.  Thanks all. 

.........."Oh My God, Sam softly exclaimed.

Sam's hand traveled over Faith's pelvis as her fingers inched along the smoothness of Faith's skin... lower... and lower. Faith began breathing faster and louder in anticipation. Sam closed her eyes as if in worship as her girlfriend guided Sam's hand to her core. Faith cupped Sam's hand over a soft, shaven mound. The heat radiating to the palm of her hand was small in comparison to the heat growing and pulsing in her own center. Samantha opened her eyes to the sultry blues lit with desire that pierced her heart. Faith blinked and closed her eyes as she increased the pressure against Samantha's hand. Faith tipped her head back against the pillow as her teeth bit into her bottom lip. Enabling Samantha to move between the folds and find her body's invitation to Sam's touch, Faith let out a breath, followed by a low moan.

Sam's senses were now on overload having touched the no longer concealed arousal and treasure she never knew she longed for until that moment. Their lips pressed against the other's as Sam instinctively migrated her touch north to where she encircled and made contact with the source of not only her pulse, but Faith's as well. Sam, now intoxicated by the moment, found her touch paralleling Faith's responses.

She began to kiss on Faith's neck, finding her pulse point beating against her lips. "Oh Sam!" Faith let out a louder moan and began to arch her back.

"Oh." Faith prompted. "Yes. Just like that. Please don't stop."

Faith wrapped her arms around Samantha and pressed her fingertips against Sam's skin... tighter... and tighter. That's when Sam realized she was no longer being guided. No longer was Faith showing her what to do. She herself, was inciting these responses from Faith. She was, by her own free will, making love to Faith. Her heart burned with an unrelenting fire. She surrendered to the emotions and sensations she felt. All she wanted was to stay in that moment of love and security. She continued as requested... no... begged of, by her girlfriend.

Approaching her peak, Faith let out a visceral whimper that included two words. "Ohhh Saaammm!"

Her body surged into a convulsive climax as she writhed on the bed holding Samantha in her arms. As she came down from her high, Faith loosened her grip on Samantha and began to caress the smooth skin under her fingertips. Soon, her fingertips felt raised skin as Sam developed goosebumps from her touch. Sam shuttered in response to Faith's delicate touch.

"Mmm."

Samantha pulled from the embrace and kissed Faith gently on the lips. Each lost to the insignificance of time, continued to savor the taste of each other's lips as they exchanged pressure and mirrored the other's movement. Unlike a dance, neither led nor followed. They moved in synch as if their hearts had become one.

Sam lay her head on Faith's chest as Faith slid one arm under Sam's head and began to run her fingers through Sam's hair just above her ear. Her other hand rested on Samantha's arm wrapped around her. Never before had Sam felt safe in the arms of another. There was no rush to get to the door. No worry about what would come next. No real thought at all. She lay there simply being.

She let out a breath as she listened to the beating of the heart she had come to trust. The rising and falling of Faith's chest silenced any distraction that possibly remained. Faith kissed the top of Sam's head, then released a slow breath. "Mmm. You feel good." she whispered.