Stalker?

Irene was walking down the streets with two bodyguards behind her. Even though Irene is a daughter of a CEO of a big company in Korea and is a commercial model, she still often wants to experience simple life like eating normally with cheap foods but likes to sneak from her guards to go clubbing or hanging out with her friends but it can't be denied that she's a spoiled brat and full of herself.  She stopped in front of a restaurant, as she touched the door handle, another hand held it at the same time. She looked at the person waiting for that person to let go of the handle but the person just looked at her and pushed the door open not caring about her that made Irene let go of the handle. The person entered the restaurant not even looking behind.

"Wah. Dae~bak" Irene snorted and looked at the person in this belief but she doesn't want her day to be ruined so she just let it slide and went inside.

She went there alone aside from her bodyguards. She ordered her food and sat on an empty table while the two guards stood few meters beside her.

Irene's point of view

'Can I just sneak out from these two?' I sighed in my thoughts as I was bothered with my bodyguards' presence.

A staff approached me and started serving my food. I looked up to say thank you but I was left speechless as I saw the same person that acted rudely on the door entrance. It seems like she didn't recognize me. I scanned her with my eyes and got to see her name tag.

"Bear?" I blurted out. That was written on her name plate/tag.

"Nae?" the owner of the name said waiting for me to answer as she finishes serving my food. I shook my head.

"Enjoy your meal" she smiled brightly and bowed before she left.  I chuckled sarcastically because of the thought that the rude person a while ago has a name of bear and acted so nice to me just now.

'Tough isn't it? You need to act polite where in fact you're a rude person' I chuckled sarcastically on the thought.

I decided to go for shopping after eating.  I made the guards carry the stuffs I bought. After shopping I decided to have a coffee at a near coffee shop. I entered the store and walked in front of the counter to order. The staff was busy kneeling down the counter doing something. I can only see her head.

"Uhm Excuse me" I said trying to get the attention of the staff.

"Oh. Mianhe" the staff said while hurriedly stood to face me. My eyes widened as I saw the staff. It was the same person a while ago.

"YOU?!" I blurted out in surprise covering my mouth while pointing at her with my other hand.

"Sorry?" she said looking so clueless. 'Wait? Maybe she has a twin?' I thought to myself. I quickly scanned for her name tag.

"Seulbear"

It read. I was confused for a moment. I'm contemplating if she's a twin or what but they really look the same.

"Miss? Are you alright?" the employee in front of me asked. I didn't notice that I was staring at her for a while now.

"Nae. Are you the same person working at the restaurant near here?" I asked.

"Ahh. Nae. Why do you ask?" she responded.

"Nothing" I replied coldly. 'Is she stalking me?'. I ordered as if nothing happened and she acted that way too.

I took my coffee outside and went to the park that has a lake view to stroll and breathe some fresh air. I walked around while looking at different people being happy with their friends and family and lover. I envy them because my parents are always busy working so I end up just being alone like this most of the time.