Always Here

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Seulgi accidentally blurted out. Irene was surprised upon hearing that. It felt so sincere that she forgot that she was also mad. For a second, they were staring at each other. On the other hand, Seulgi was more surprised on what she said. She tried to collect herself by letting out a dry cough. Seulgi realized that she shouldn't be like that to Irene as she was suffering from trauma. She blew air from her mouth to calm herself.

"Sorry, But please stop sneaking out. Allow me to come with you. I won't bother you. Just let me guard you, Ms. Bae" Seulgi stated as she stops cornering Irene on the wall.

Irene can't help but smile a little because despite that she got scolded, her bodyguard showed another emotion that was fascinating for Irene and she secretly liked that Seulgi confessed unexpectedly that she cares for her. They were speechless for a moment but Irene broke the silence.

"Hand me your phone" Irene commanded. Seulgi was puzzled but handed her phone anyways. Irene took it and dialled something then she threw the phone back to Seulgi and started to walk towards her bed. Seulgi just stared at Irene's back as she walks.

"I saved my number so that you'll stop roaming around like an idiot looking for me. Just call me or tracked me. I'll keep my phone tracker on." Irene said not looking at Seulgi.

"About that, I always guard you personally so I didn't ask for your number because I want to give you privacy even just by that." Seulgi explained shyly while looking at her phone.

Irene secretly smiled with her back facing Seulgi. She thought that Seulgi was just a robot who follows orders cold-heartedly but it turned out that she's a warm person.

"I'm letting you invade my privacy from now on."

Irene said and went to sleep to get rest from all the frustrations she went through that day.

---
It was pitch black. The sound of clothes ripping along with a devilish laughter that was so terrifying. A figure came closer and closer that made the heart trembles loud and fast. Then a dreadful familiar face came into my sight.

"You're all mine now"

Irene's point of view

I woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. A dream was so real that I was gasping for air the moment I woke up. That incident at the club was haunting me. I quickly searched the room to find my guard who I immediately spotted sleeping soundly at the couch with her blanket dropped on the floor. I quietly walked towards her to prevent her from waking up. I picked up the blanket and carefully covered it to her body after that I sat on the floor leaning on the couch beside her. I placed my hands on the couch and placed my chin on it staring at my sleeping bodyguard.

"Ottoke (What to do) Ms. Kang? I can't sleep. I'm scared to sleep. I'm afraid that if I close my eyes, I will see that guy's face again, haunting me." I whispered.

I spend the night staring at her and replaying the scenes where she came to rescue me. It was like in the movies. She punched him fearlessly ending up blood all over her fist and clothes but still wore a poker face, but right now she looks harmless and peaceful while sleeping. I unknowingly stroke my fingers on her face.

"Who are you really?" I whispered again and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Third person's point of view

Irene slowly opened her eyes as she wakes up from her sleep but upon focusing her vision, she saw her bodyguard's face next to her. She realized that she was sleeping on Seulgi's arm and because she was surprised, she screamed and accidentally pushed Seulgi that stumbled down to the floor. She looked around her and noticed that she's already in her bed. She glances back to Seulgi.