In a Flash

Seulgi's point of view

As I landed on my feet and walked towards Irene, she was nowhere to be found. I tried to look around but only saw a phone on the ground with a picture of me reaching the kitten.

"It's definitely her phone" I said to myself feeling that there's something bad that might happened to Irene. I placed the kitten beside the tree and ran around to find her and then heard something..

"SEULGIIIIIII!!! HELP M--"

I quickly ran to the direction but then I saw a van violently exiting an alley to the main road. That's the direction where I heard Irene's voice. I ran to our car and took the car from the driver and drove following the van. I turned the tracker that I put on Irene's earring as a duplicate to the tracker on Irene's phone. Seeing the tracker location, Irene is definitely inside that van. I stepped on the gas to keep up with the van. I avoided the cars in front of me and drifted closer to the van. I was able to catch up on them, placing the car beside the van. I turned the wheel aggressively and hit the van to stop them. The van wiggled for a moment before coming back to it's track.

The window of the van opened and a guy with faced masked pointed a gun on my direction. He started shooting a couple of times but I was lucky that I didn't got shot. I momentarily looked at the road in front of me and there I saw a big truck coming my way. I was on the opposite lane, that's why. I was forced to hit the break and aggressively turned the wheel placing me back behind the van.

I pulled out my hand gun and aimed for the wheels of the van.

*Flashback*

"Seulgi, don't you bring a gun with you?" Irene asked.

"I do." I replied.

"I haven't seen you using it." She said back.

"Don't wish for it. If I haven't used it that means you're in less danger" I explained.

"Eyy. I bet you're just not good at using a gun" Irene teased.

*End of flashback*

I pulled my gun and focused on aiming the wheel while tailing the van and avoiding the gun shots fired by guy from the van.

"I'm definitely good at it" I said after remembering what Irene said to me and pulled the trigger to shoot the wheel. I hit the van's wheel with one try making the van waver but continued to move ahead. I aimed again and shot the other wheel making the van crashed on the post at the corner.

Third person's point of view

Seulgi immediately exited her vehicle running towards the van that was damaged in front as smoke from the engine comes out. As Seulgi approach closer to the van, the door to the back seat slowly opened and a guy took off while still holding his head in pain. Before he could even do something, Seulgi grabbed the chance and rushed to him and gave him a flying kick straight to his face making him stumble down to the ground. She turned to the van's door and saw another guy who was about to point a gun at her but she was able to grab his arm quickly and twisted it as she pulls him outside the van. Seulgi wrapped her arms around his neck from the back and twisted it making him knocked down. Seulgi approached the van's door to look for Irene but the first guy she hit grabbed her from behind around the body stopping her to move. Seulgi sighed then hit the guy with her elbows abruptly for a couple of times until the guy loses he's grip and groaned in pain. Seulgi grabbed his head and hit him with his knee three times making the last hit vital. The guy dropped unconscious on the ground with blood all over his face.