Caught Me Curious

Third person's point of view

At first, Seulgi was able to guard Irene without having a hard time but later she knows that Irene was plotting something. Seulgi walked inside the restroom of Irene's room leaving Irene sitting on her bed busy with her laptop. As soon as she saw the restroom door closes, she hurriedly stood up and took out a long metal tool to lock the restroom door from the outside. The door knob creaked and moved as Seulgi tries to open it at the other end.

"I behaved the past few days so just let me off for today" Irene said having a devilish smile, carefree walking out the room. She manages to sneak from the other guards doing rounds around the house. She successfully reached the front door and opened it slowly for others not to be alarmed. She smiled along the success she made.

"that was easy~" Irene said and walked at ease to their garden but before she can even go far. A voice stopped her.

"So where do you plan on going at this hour, Ms. Bae?"

Irene was startled and quickly turned around facing the house's front door. She saw a figure leaning at the wall beside the big entrance door. Sharp eyes reflected by the moon's light can be seen. A serious face with arms crossed on her chest level.

"M..Ms. Kang, I thought you were inside the restroom?" Irene acted as if she didn't do anything wrong. She looked at the window to her room above Seulgi which was one floor higher, it was opened.

'Did she jump from there? That was too high and.. how did she got out of the rest room? It was locked tight.' Irene thought in disbelief as she glances back to Seulgi.

"I was, so would you care to answer my question a while ago?" Seulgi responded without emotions as always, walking slowly towards Irene.

"I..I want to go out, why? I'm not a kid who needs a curfew" Irene complained.

"Not a kid? But you tried to sneak out doing some childish trick like a kid... just now" Seulgi countered that left Irene speechless.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bae, but you can only go out at this hour if you're going to tag me along otherwise you need to step back inside the house" Seulgi stated firmly looking directly at Irene's eyes as she stops in front of Irene.

'What the. Whenever she stares at me like that it feels like I have no option but to follow' Irene thought. She surrendered and walked sulkily to the door entrance of the house passing Seulgi but she turned around back to Seulgi.

"I will not lose to you!" Irene shouted, stuck out a tongue and ran inside the house. It made Seulgi gasped in disbelief looking at Irene's direction.

Irene reached the door to her room and entered but the next thing she saw made her stumble to the floor in shock. The restroom door broke in half placed on the floor along with the bended metal tool she used to lock the door. Seulgi who followed her inside rushed to her upon seeing Irene on the floor with her mouth opened and her hand holding her chest.

"Are you okay? What is it?" Seulgi asked. Irene can barely form a word. She pointed slowly at the direction of the bathroom door.

"H-how..?" She trailed off as she stuttered.

"Aahh" Seulgi sighed in relief to the thought that it was not something serious.

"I broke it" Seulgi stated without emotions as if it was a normal thing to break a door.

"I'll just call the repair man tomorrow to fix it." Seulgi added as she stands up pulling Irene along.

The Next Morning